Oopsie...message not sent.
Your message was sent successfully. Thank you!
Best Blue Prism Course in Chennai
Blue prism a development company that develops software robots based on Robotic Process Automation technology. The products of blue prism can replace manual workforce to do the routine tasks thus enabling task and workforce optimization where the personnel can be utilized for some priority tasks that involve human intervention.
Blue prism software robots are versatile and diligent. They are capable of performing monotonous tasks with maximum accuracy. Despite some competitors for Blue Prism in the market, Blue Prism has marked its brand and is gaining recognition among various businesses and business sectors.
Hence the job market for ROA professionals with knowledge and experience in Blue Prism products is booming and creating enormous job space. So, the interests to get trained in Blue Prism products that are robust, scalable and flexible is increasing each day.
Statistics have proven the cost savings of implementing software robotic products especially Blue Prism products has saved the investment and costs of various reputed businesses where the saved capital was utilized for other useful business expenses. Unlike the physical robots, these software robots developed based on the Robotic Process Automation technology replaces the white collar jobs especially in back-office operations. Isn’t that amazing.
Hence, SLA offers courses in Blue Prism to help students face the job demand in this new innovative master piece.
Fresh batches are starting soon. Grab the opportunity to visualize your dreams as a java professional!!!.
Talk now to one of our counselors and book your seat.
Introduction to Java
- OOPS & its implementation in Java Classes
- Why Object Oriented Concepts?
- Abstraction in Java
- Polymorphism In Java
- Encapsulation In Java
- Inheritance in Java
- Fundamentals of Java
- Programming in Java
- Sample java applications
- Fundamentals of Classes
- Keywords & Datatypes
- Programming Constructs
- Exception Handling
- Advanced I/O Streams
- RMI (Remote Method Invocation)
- Collection Framework
- Java Script
- Web Applications
- Servlet Mapping
- Servlet LifeCycle
- Scope Objects
- Processing Clients Data
- HTTP Structure
- Error Handling State Management in Servlets
JSP (Java Server Pages)
- JSP Lifecycle and phases
- Scripting Elements
- lmplicit Objects
- Sharing beans
- Retaining form state
- Writing custom tags
- Servlet and JSP (MVC)
EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
- Home Remote and Local interfaces
- Statefull Stateless Session Beans
- Entity Beans
- Persistence Fields
- CMP, BMP
- Application & Web Clients
- EJBQL (Query Language)
- Message Driver Beans
- Role of XML in J2EE
- Understanding XML
- Generating XML Data
- Designing XML Data Structure Creating DTD XML Parsers
- Model View Controller ( MVC) Design Patterns
- Model Components
- Action Forms Action Classes
- Actions Servlet & Action Mapping implementation
- Handling input Validation & Business Logic Exceptions
- Introduction to Hibernate
- Hibernate Architecture and API
- Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Criteria
- Queries Batch Processing and Native SQL Caching Objects
- Hibernate in web Applications
- Introduction to Spring
- Spring Architecture Dependent Injection
- Inversion of Control Framework Aspect Oriented Framework
- Data Access Framework
- Transaction Management Framework Remote Access Framework