Blue Prism Training in Chennai
Join the Blue Prism Training Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best Blue Prism Training Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for Blue Prism Courses
Master the concepts of Blue Prism with Softlogic
Blue Prism software lets business operations to be agile and affordable. How does this happen? It takes place through automating manual and strictly rule-dependent back-office processes. The onus of managing repetitive tasks is also taken care by Blue Prism. A digital workforce is formed by enhancing the accuracy. The Blue Prism tool provides a designer similar to a flowchart. This consists of drag and drop feature for the purpose of automating every step of the process.
Are you thinking of learning about this happening concept and keep in pace with time? Then waste no time in calling SLA’s technical consultant who can assist you in knowing about this course. You can even attend a free demo class and be confirmed about the quality of our training from the Best Blue Prism Training Center in Chennai.
- Secureand scalable
- Central control of a workforce consists of software robots
- There is the enhanced facility of queue management and the works are delegated in an efficient manner
- Load balancing, audit and encryption come among some of its slaient features.
- Dashboard is a walk on the park with Blue Prism. The external Analytics makes the monitoring very easy.
- There is the facility of automating Excel, XML, pdf etc.
- Code writing concern is mitigated with the help of Blue Prism.
Benefits of Blue Prism Training Course
- There are over 30+ tools in Robotic Process Automation field. Here, Blue Prism, Uipath and Automation Anywhere are famous. Blue Prism has found a unique place for itself due to its user friendliness, user interface, efficiency etc.
- There will be significant business value when we automate business processes with RPA. Imagine the scenario wherein automation must be done at an affordable cost. Moreover, the changes should be carried out in a consistent manner. Here then Robotic Process Automation comes in handy.
- You can gain if you select Blue Prism application. Why not unleash the entire power of technology? Get enrolled in Softlogic, the best Blue Prism Training in Chennai and get ready to clear the Blue Prism certification.
Why Companies Seek Certified Blue Prism Developers?
We have to use RPA very carefully otherwise even minor mistakes can pose serious problems to companies. These companies seek top skilled individuals whom they can depend on. The Certified Blue Prism developers can function in a competent way than those who don’t possess blue prism certification. The main point is they they are exposed to several technologies applying Blue Prism.
Now lets see some of the main goals of Blue Prism technology:
- There is no need of spending large sums for the companies to automate their business processes. This is done in a swift manner.
- Facilitates smart tools that lets the business analyst play a prominent role in forming and changing automated processes.
Introduction to Blue Prism
- Defining Blue Prism
- Components of a computing cloud
- Differentiating types of clouds: public, private, hybrid
- Delivering services from the cloud
- Categorizing service types
- Comparing vendor cloud products: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and others
Adopting the Cloud
- Key drivers of Blue Prism solutions
- Instantaneous provisioning of computing resources
- Handling varied loads with elasticity and seamless scalability
- Tapping into an infinite storage capacity
- Cost-effective pay-as-you-use billing models
- Evaluating barriers to Blue Prism
- Handling sensitive data
- Aspects of cloud security
- Assessing governance solutions
Exploiting Software as a Service ( SaaS )
- Characterizing SaaS
- Minimizing the need for local hardware and software
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation and updates
- Optimizing cost and performance with the ability to scale on demand
- Comparing service scenarios
- Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
- Simplifying business process creation by integrating existing components
- Inspecting SaaS technologies
- Deploying Web applications
- Implementing Web services: SOAP, REST
- Choosing a development platform
Delivering Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Selecting an appropriate implementation
- Building services with solution stacks
- Evaluating the architecture of vendor specific platforms
- Becoming familiar with service platform tools
- Leveraging the power of scalable middleware
- Managing cloud storage
- Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
- Deploying relational databases in the cloud
- Improving data availability
- Employing support services
- Testing in the cloud
- Monitoring cloud-based services
- Analyzing portability across platforms
Deploying Infrastructure as a Service ( IaaS )
- Enabling technologies
- Scalable server clusters
- Achieving transparency with platform virtualization
- Elastic storage devices
- Accessing IaaS
- Provisioning servers on demand
- Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
- Tools and support for management and monitoring
Building a Business Case
- Calculating the financial implications
- Analyzing current and future computing requirements
- Comparing in-house facilities to the cloud
- Estimating economic factors downstream
- Preserving business continuity
- Selecting appropriate service-level agreements
- Safeguarding access to assets in the cloud
- Security, availability and disaster recovery strategies
Migrating to the Cloud
- Technical considerations
- Rearchitecting applications for the cloud
- Integrating the cloud with existing applications
- Avoiding vendor lock-in
- Planning the migration
- Incremental vs
- one-step solution
- Selecting a vendor
- Establishing staff skill requirements
Get benefited from Blue Prism Training in Chennai at Softlogic and enjoy this trending software. Expert and proficient software trainers of our Blue Prism Training Center makes imbibing the concepts of this software easy equipped with real world scenarios and case studies. Our training provides you real time feel assists in learning the nuances of the concept easily.
- We pay attention to industry standards and also assist in placement.
- Our motivating learning environment offers project practice sessions and technical evaluations that will assist you in keeping abreast with the technology.
- Free demo sessions, doubt clarification classes, backup classes, excellent lab facilities, dedicated attention to every aspiring candidate, and normal paced batches make us shine in the crowd.
1. The most “Encouraging, Supportive and Quality” Education both for Technical and Life skill.
2. One of the Best “Affordable” Education with “Friendly and Knowledgeable” Staffs.
3. Surety for “Placements” with Good Companies.
I’ve been trained for “Software Testing” by “Ms. Shivaranjini” the most Dedicated Trainer of the SLA and I really Thank my Trainer and the Placement Dept. of SLA to make my career most Successful.
— Brindha Yuvarani, Software Testing, 28 DEC 2018
Completed my course in software testing. My trainer is sivaranjani mam whose teaching is excellent that learning testing became so easy. Thanks to RK sir for providing excellent soft skills training. Thanks to SLA for providing great placement opportunities. Good place to learn technical as well as soft skills and getting placed in core companies.
— Varsha Raj, Software Testing, 2 Dec 2018
Hi.. Currently I’m pursuing software testing course in SLA, my trainers Sivaranjini mam, RK sir and sai sir makes me shine in IT field..
SLA… The easy way to get IT job.. Trust me..
— NARESHBABU J, Software Testing, 1 DEC 2018