Finding Your Right Courses
About Chef Training
DevOps is a new and famous term that is becoming a rage nowadays in the technical domain. For the uninitiated, it is a term presenting the colloboration of two prominent and closely linked areas. This is nothing but Development and Operations.
What is Chef?
- Chef , a DevOps tool, is deployed for the case of Configuration Management. Being an automation tool, it offers a way to define infrastructure by means of code. There is the presence of automating infrastructure without employing manual procedures. Chef applies a pure-Ruby language for the purpose of writing system configurations. There is also a feature called as Domain specific language (DSL) in Chef.
- While we want to configure and maintain servers Chef organizes these tasks. There is also an integration with cloud-based platforms including Google Cloud Platform etc.
- There is the possibility of controlling several servers with the help of Chef. The infrastructure that is written as code turns out to be understood by humans easily.
Enjoy Free and Lifetime Placement Assistance
Our placement team helps you identify your right jobs through extensive industry connect
Prerequisites for learning Chef Course in Chennai
Who can attend Chef Course in Chennai?
There is no specific educational background required for learning DevOps Chef Course in Chennai at SLA. However, the learners must have knowledge and experience in system administration, app development, or testing. It would be easy for the candidates who are working in business, organization, configuration, operations, automation, and leadership. The following candidates can be benefitted through DevOps Chef Training in Chennai.
- Any students who want to learn DevOps
- Anyone wants to get continuous career growth
- Any software developers with faster releases
- Any candidates who are interested in learning trending technologies.
Job Profiles of Chef Programming
Numerous job profiles can be obtained after learning of the DevOps Chef Course in Chennai at SLA. Our placement department has dedicated faculty who can guide you to achieve your desired profiles. Following are the job profiles and duties and it is given through the current requirements of global industries. Explore a wide range of opportunities by enrolling in our Chef Training and Placement Institute in Chennai.
- DevOps Engineer CI/CD with Chef
- Customer Architect
- Release Engineer with Chef
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
- Significant of learning DevOps Chef Course
Chef Course Syllabus
The Chef Course Syllabus by SLA Institute is the latest and best. It is framed by experts who have good knowledge of Chef. We aim to mold our students as well-matched candidates for Chef jobs. Our trainer makes sure that the syllabus makes sense to the participants.
Want to learn with a personalized course curriculum?
Project practices on Chef Programming
CI/CD Pipeline for apps
Create and execute CI/CD pipeline that contains testing, compiling, and packaging the application using the DevOps Chef tool.
Dashboard for apps
Create a monitoring dashboard for applications in DevOps Chef to improve the measurement and values with automation.
Deploy an application with a database
Create the architecture for deploying the app according to the availability with the required database using DevOps Chef.
Build and deploy the containerized application and run it with the container engine to understand virtualization and containerization.
What is Configuration Management?
We all want the files and software on a machine to be functioning as desired. Here comes the role of configuration management. There is no problem apparently when there is only a single machine. But when the infrastructure increases there should be alternative means to doing manually. Chef does this with ease.
This powerful tool adheres to a Client-Server architecture. There is an additional workspace component associated with Chef.
Why SLA for Chef DevOps Training
SLA imparts training to the candidates with the objective of turning the aspiring candidate into a complete professional. For this, we train the candidates in not only technical content but also in communication skills. We even offer post training guidance to the aspiring candidates. Our course materials are structured such that the student gains from it immensely. Online classes, fastrack classes, excellent lab facilities, highly proficient trainers etc. are other USPS of us.
The placement process at SLA Institute
- To foster the employability skills among the students
- Making the students future-ready
- Career counseling as and when needed
- Provide equal chances to all students
- Providing placement help even after completing the course
We Tie-Up with 300+ Leading IT and MNC Companies
Why Chef Course in Chennai for Career Development?
The learning of the Chef Course in Chennai paves the way for the interested students to gain expertise in chef products for their career enhancement in top companies. Following are the reasons why Chef is implemented in top companies.
- Chef products have class-leading compliance capabilities
- Chef is built for heterogeneous infrastructure
- Chef is completely designed for collaboration
- Chef has the certified content with award-winning performance
- Chef helps in demonstrating the outcomes in mission-critical environments.
Chef has the following features and it is the best fit for the companies. Discover the opportunities by enrolling in our Chef Training Institute in Chennai.
- Fast, secured, compliant, and automated tool.
- Designed especially for security and compliance
- Fit perfectly for velocity and collaboration
- Expert in heterogeneous environments
Enrolling in our Chef Course in Chennai helps in accelerating the career enhancement of candidates with continuous learning and upgrades. We have dedicated faculties to guide the candidates to reach their career goals faster with complete knowledge of interview progress.
Did You Like Our Reviews?
Then why are you waiting? Start your journey learning and write your career story
Our Distinctive Placement Approach
Expected Criteria for Assured Placement
The following criteria help the placement team guide the candidates to get placed immediately after the course completion through SLA Institute.
- 80% of coursework completion helps us arrange interviews in required companies.
- 2 or 3 projects to be done for the selected course to ace the technical round effectively.
- Ensure attending the placement training right from the first day of the selected course.
- Practice well with resume building, soft skill, aptitude skill, and profile strengthening.
- Utilize the internship training program at SLA for the complete technical skills.
- Collect the course completion certificate and update the copy to the placement team.
- Ensure your performance indicator meets the expectation of top companies.
- Always be ready with the updated resume that includes project details done at SLA.
- Enjoy unlimited interview arrangements along with internal mock interviews.