Devops Jenkins Training in ChennaiSeptember 7, 2021 2021-10-09 9:50
Devops Jenkins Training in Chennai
Finding Your Right Courses
Best Jenkins Training in Chennai
When we talk about DevOps we cannot miss continuous integration which is one of its essential elements. This is for the purpose of integrating several DevOps stages. Well, by now you would be questioning which is the most famous Continuous Integration tool. Jenkins is one such tool that is written in Java with the usage of plugins. In order to gain more clarity on this tool and to get better insight about Jenkins Training in Chennai from SLA you can reach SLA’s educational counselors.
Continuous Integration involves the integration of code into a shared storage system many times in a day by the developers. In this process, you run your tests on a non-developer’s machine. This is done automatically when another individual pushes fresh code into the source storage system. There is integration with a wide range of testing and implementation technologies with the help of Jenkins.Read More
Importance of Jenkins
- The software development process is highly enhanced through Jenkins. Jenkins accomplishes continuous integration through plugins, that in urn lets the integration of several DevOps stages
- The development side of DevOps is managed efficiently by Jenkins. It looks after the various aspects right from source code management to production. The pluggable aspect of Jenkins is what that makes it very famous among customers.
Enjoy Free and Lifetime Placement Assistance
Our placement team helps you identify your right jobs through extensive industry connect
Prerequisites for learning Jenkins Training in Chennai
The learning of Jenkins Course in Chennai requires some prior knowledge in the things such as fundamental skills on software development processes, computer operating system Windows, OSX, or Linux, knowledge of Git, and passion to learn new tools. Nothing to be worried about if you don’t have this knowledge as we provide Jenkins Training in Chennai from scratch for beginners with a customized Jenkins Course Curriculum.
Who should attend our Jenkins Training Institute in Chennai?
Our Jenkins Training in Chennai does not require any educational background but experience in software development, testing process, and software deployment. It can be useful for the candidates to become DevOps Engineer, Automation Engineer, Release Engineer, and Project Manager. Jenkins Course in Chennai can be learned by any interested candidates who want to learn new tools and technologies to obtain a career enhancement in the IT and Operation field.
Job Profiles of Jenkins Training
Our Jenkins Training in Chennai paves the way for the candidates to secure the following appropriate positions with excellent interview preparations that include soft skills, collaboration skills, and communication skills. Join us to explore them in detail.
- DevOps Jenkins Engineer
- Build Engineer Jenkins
- Software Deployment Engineer
- Configuration Management Engineer
- Jenkins Integrator
Jenkins Course Syllabus
Want to learn with a personalized course curriculum?
Project practices on Jenkins Training
Multibranch Pipeline with Jenkins
Create a project or job in Jenkins for the multi-branch pipeline to enable the professionals to implement different files.
Create a project to handle the External Job of Jenkins to enable the professionals to record the execution processes remotely.
Create a project in Jenkins to develop one job with many configurations to execute them as separate tasks with the schedule.
Setting up Maven
Build a project to implement Maven of Jenkins to help in dependency management for creating automation builds.
The Placement Process at SLA Institute
- To Foster the employability skills among the students
- Making the students future-ready
- Career counseling as and when needed
- Provide equal chances to all students
- Providing placement help even after completing the course
We Tie-Up with 300+ Leading IT and MNC Companies
Did You Like Our Reviews?
Then why are you waiting? Start your journey learning and write your career story
Our Distinctive Placement Approach
Why SLA for Jenkins
SLA has been in the industry for a long time and we know the exact requirements of the students. We are also aware of the current corporate IT scenario. The trainers impart training in such a way that it makes sense to the students. Excellent lab facilities, online classes, tailor-made courses for both beginner and advanced students, highly inspiring ambience, etc., are some of the key aspects that differentiate us from others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Expected Criteria for Assured Placement
The following criteria help the placement team guide the candidates to get placed immediately after the course completion through SLA Institute.
- 80% of coursework completion helps us arrange interviews in required companies.
- 2 or 3 projects to be done for the selected course to ace the technical round effectively.
- Ensure attending the placement training right from the first day of the selected course.
- Practice well with resume building, soft skill, aptitude skill, and profile strengthening.
- Utilize the internship training program at SLA for the complete technical skills.
- Collect the course completion certificate and update the copy to the placement team.
- Ensure your performance indicator meets the expectation of top companies.
- Always be ready with the updated resume that includes project details done at SLA.
- Enjoy unlimited interview arrangements along with internal mock interviews.