Linux in Chennai
Join the Linux Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best Linux Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for Linux Courses
Are you acquainted with Linux OS? On the other hand, you would even be a developer who knows about open source platforms but has never applied Linux as a server operating system.
You would not have used it for your desktop operating system too. For the uninitiated, Linux is an open source operating system which is gaining momentum even now. Being a free operating system Linux is very similar to UNIX. In order to gain clarity about Linux, you can call the best Linux training center in Chennai as SLA and attend our free demo classes. Later you can get trained in this powerful OS!
The Training sessions in SLA are highly interactive with dedicated attention to each individual.
Corporate Training and Customized online Training In SLA Institute for the working professionals.
SLA Focus on not only theory but also practicals so that the student can gain real-time knowledge
Linux servers majorly take care of both large volume and small volume of business applications including network administration, web services etc. Linux virtualization is an important feature that lets a physical computer to support one or many virtual machines. Due to its open source nature Linux is gaining the same popularity of Microsoft Windows Operating System. Indian widely embrace Linux as far as the academic stream is concerned. For this very reason you can take up Linux training in Chennai from an established institute as SLA.
- People constantly enhance and build smart means to make Linux function on almost limitless variety of devices etc. This triggers the huge progress of Linux.
- Being a free operating system Linux gives the flexibility for everyone to contribute to its growth. By this everyone can gain.
- Irrespective of the low hardware configuration, Linux is regarded for its best performance.
- Linux was primarily used for servers and was not regarded appropriate for desktops few years back. However, its simplicity of application and its user interface is seeing a steady enhancement over the last few years. Several people use Linux nowadays.
- Linux components
- Comparing Linux distributions
- Obtaining free software from the Internet
- Designing a mission-critical server for use in a multi-vendor environment
- Linux distributions
- Selecting the hardware
- Understanding your hardware
- Installation planning
- Designing the installation
- Evaluating automated installations
- Planning custom installations
- Organizing disk layout
- Selecting an installation method
- Making the boot disk
- Booting the installation program
- Disk portioning
- Defining mount points
- Formatting partition
- Installing the software
PERFORMING THE INSTALLATION
- Selecting internationalization settings
- Choosing software packages
- Monitoring the installation process
- Post-installation tasks
THE BOOT PROCESS
- Loading the boot sector
- Loading the kernel with LILO
- The Linux boot prompt
- Hardware devise driver initialization
- Loading Linux services
- Start-up scripts
- Loadable modules
- Understanding shells
- Understanding shell variables
- Understanding processes
Here are some reasons why you should take Linux Training in SLA
- Those who impart knowledge are highly skilled thereby leading to quality training.
- The fees is affordable and we understand the pulse of the students.
- SLA provides placement assistance and walks an extra mile in preparing the aspiring candidate for interviews.
- The course curriculum is meticulously prepared.
1. The most “Encouraging, Supportive and Quality” Education both for Technical and Life skill.
2. One of the Best “Affordable” Education with “Friendly and Knowledgeable” Staffs.
3. Surety for “Placements” with Good Companies.
I’ve been trained for “Software Testing” by “Ms. Shivaranjini” the most Dedicated Trainer of the SLA and I really Thank my Trainer and the Placement Dept. of SLA to make my career most Successful.
— Brindha Yuvarani, Software Testing, 28 DEC 2018
Completed my course in software testing. My trainer is sivaranjani mam whose teaching is excellent that learning testing became so easy. Thanks to RK sir for providing excellent soft skills training. Thanks to SLA for providing great placement opportunities. Good place to learn technical as well as soft skills and getting placed in core companies.
— Varsha Raj, Software Testing, 2 Dec 2018
Hi.. Currently I’m pursuing software testing course in SLA, my trainers Sivaranjini mam, RK sir and sai sir makes me shine in IT field..
SLA… The easy way to get IT job.. Trust me..
— NARESHBABU J, Software Testing, 1 DEC 2018