Mongo DB Training Syllabus
Being the most popular open-source NoSQL database, MongoDB is a good career choice. Join SLA Institute, and learn it thoroughly. The MongoDB course syllabus is well-defined and monitored frequently.
Introduction to NoSQL Database
- What in NoSQL?
- Difference between NoSQL and RDBMS
- Benefits of NoSQL
Introduction & Overview of MongoDB
- Design Goals.
- The Mongo Shell
- JSON Introduction
- JSON Structure
- Installing Tools
- Overview of Blog Project.
- Swig, Express
- Node Packaged Modules (npm)
CRUD Operation in MongoDB
- CRUD (Creating, Reading & Updating Data) Mongo Shell
- Query Operators
- Update Operators and a Few Commands
- Schema Design Pattern
- Case Studies & Tradeoffs
- Automatic Storage Class
- Static Storage Class
- External Storage Class
- Register Storage Class
Indexing and Performance Considerations
- Performance Using Indexes,
- Monitoring And Understanding Performance
- Performance In Sharded Environments
- Aggregation Framework Goals
- The Use Of The Pipeline
- Comparison With SQL Facilities
- Application Engineering Drivers
- Impact Of Replication And Sharding On Design And Development
You can store huge sums of data with the help of MongoDB. It works better than the traditional SQL databases. Learn this powerful database from SLA Institute and benefit from the efficient MongoDB course syllabus.