Finding Your Right Courses
Best Nagios Training in Chennai
You would have gone through several content regarding DevOps and you may know what it is used for. For the uninitiated, it is a term that is aimed to bring unity with the development and operations. In the domain of DevOps, automation plays a prominent role. Still we cannot ignore certain other important elements in DevOps including Monitoring. Monitoring has a major part in the delivery process. Are you contemplating on getting trained in a monitoring tool in DevOps? Well, you can reach SLA, Nagios training center in Chennai and get enrolled in the class after attending the demo session.
Nagios is a an open source DevOps tool. This computer-software application provides monitoring services for servers, applications, etc. It cautions the uses when anything is not right. It doesn’t stop with this. It alerts them again at the time of solving the issue.
To elucidate further, there are instances when the IT department in a company gets into problems. For this they have to expend a lot on troubleshooting. Therefore the need to augment the performance of the network and the infrastructure is also worth considering. When we monitor both the devices and the network it helps in preventing big issues, thereby giving a boost to the performance. The health of the IT ambiance is very important to provide good service to the customers. Nagios is a DevOps tool that assists in monitoring.Read More
Specialty of Nagios
- Nagio is competent enough to monitor a huge network. This comprises several hosts and components. The unique thing about Nagios is that it applies the concept of modularity through plugins.
- Nagios is not equipped with internal monitoring logic. There is no presence of built-in proprietary interpreters too in Nagios. It carries out what is asked from it. The user can smartly set up monitoring programs with the help of Nagios, that too in any language. Called as plugins, these monitoring programs send back the monitoring status to Nagios.
Enjoy Free and Lifetime Placement Assistance
Our placement team helps you identify your right jobs through extensive industry connect
Prerequisites for learning Nagios Training in Chennai
Fundamental knowledge of Linux and the principle of DevOps would be very helpful for Nagios training.
Who should attend our Nagios Training in Chennai?
Learning Nagios can open new avenues for you as a DevOps professional. The following people can gain from Nagios training:
- System engineers
- Business analysts
- System engineers
Nagios Training Course Syllabus
The syllabus of the Nagios Training in Chennai is well-framed and has a clear objective. We believe that the curriculum goes beyond the scope of being a study material; it also enhances the learning experience of the student.
Want to learn with a personalized course curriculum?
Project practices on DevOps Nagios
QR Code Generation using Python
Create a program for QR Code (Quick Response Code) with the capacity of storing lots of data for immediate access of users.
Dice Rolling Simulator
This project is about generating a random number of dices and repeats it as long as they want but with limited guesses
This project is about making the computer chooses the number randomly and gives user hints to guess that number exactly.
This is to create a project to block unwanted websites from showing up and it helps the students to know about SM distractions.
The Placement Process at SLA Institute
- To Foster the employability skills among the students
- Making the students future-ready
- Career counseling as and when needed
- Provide equal chances to all students
- Providing placement help even after completing the course
We Tie-Up with 300+ Leading IT and MNC Companies
Did You Like Our Reviews?
Then why are you waiting? Start your journey learning and write your career story
Our Distinctive Placement Approach
Why Nagios Course in SLA?
One of the questions that students generally ask before joining Nagios Training in Chennai is what makes us a good institute. The success of a training institute depends on the good knowledge obtained over years. SLA Institute is aware that students want the best experience from the training. In your role of a fresher, you can learn new skills and if you are a seasoned professional you can upgrade your career. We ensure that working professionals are benefitted from our training.
Expected Criteria for Assured Placement
The following criteria help the placement team guide the candidates to get placed immediately after the course completion through SLA Institute.
- 80% of coursework completion helps us arrange interviews in required companies.
- 2 or 3 projects to be done for the selected course to ace the technical round effectively.
- Ensure attending the placement training right from the first day of the selected course.
- Practice well with resume building, soft skill, aptitude skill, and profile strengthening.
- Utilize the internship training program at SLA for the complete technical skills.
- Collect the course completion certificate and update the copy to the placement team.
- Ensure your performance indicator meets the expectation of top companies.
- Always be ready with the updated resume that includes project details done at SLA.
- Enjoy unlimited interview arrangements along with internal mock interviews.