RHCE Training in Chennai
Join the RHCE Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best RHCE Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for RHCE Courses
Red Hat is reputed for their open source solutions. This is led by a competent community of developers and coders. A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is a person with proven Red Hat Enterprise Linux system specialization. In order to clear this exam, the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is a necessity. The RHCE comprises various tasks. Why don’t you call the educational counsellors at SLA that lays the foundation to RHCE training in Chennai and get insight into it?
The Training sessions in SLA are highly interactive with dedicated attention to each individual.
Corporate Training and Customized online Training In SLA Institute for the working professionals.
SLA Focus on not only theory but also practicals so that the student can gain real-time knowledge
Once you undergo the Red Hat certification training course, you will get comprehensive understanding of Linux. You will also be well-equipped with pertinent technologies. The aspiring candidate will gain the capability to carry out fundamental and advanced activities with regard to Linux enterprise systems. This will always be beneficial in IT organizations where they want the individual to maintain an updated Linux.
Do you want to optimize your team’s skills? Then call the technical experts of SLA that provides RHCE training in Chennai and get to know why it is important.
Understand and use essential tools
- Access a shell prompt and issue commands with correct syntax
- Use input-output redirection (>, >>, |, 2>, etc.)
- Use grep and regular expressions to analyze text
- Access remote systems using ssh
- Log in and switch users in multiuser targets
- Archive, compress, unpack, and uncompress files using tar, star, gzip, and bzip2
- Create and edit text files
- Create, delete, copy, and move files and directories
- Create hard and soft links
- List, set, and change standard ugo/rwx permissions
- Locate, read, and use system documentation including man, info, and files in /usr/share/doc
Operate running systems
- Boot, reboot, and shut down a system normally
- Boot systems into different targets manually
- Interrupt the boot process in order to gain access to a system
- Identify CPU/memory intensive processes, adjust process priority with renice, and kill processes
- Locate and interpret system log files and journals
- Access a virtual machine’s console
- Start and stop virtual machines
- Start, stop, and check the status of network services
- Securely transfer files between systems
Configure local storage
- List, create, delete partitions on MBR and GPT disks
- Create and remove physical volumes, assign physical volumes to volume groups, and create and delete logical volumes
- Configure systems to mount file systems at boot by Universally Unique ID (UUID) or label
- Add new partitions and logical volumes, and swap to a system non-destructively
Create and configure file systems
- Create, mount, unmount, and use vfat, ext4, and xfs file systems
- Mount and unmount CIFS and NFS network file systems
- Extend existing logical volumes
- Create and configure set-GID directories for collaboration
- Create and manage Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Diagnose and correct file permission problems
The trainers at SLA have sufficient knowledge regarding the subject that they train. They not only have empirical knowledge but also have a great proficiency in theories too. We believe in small batch sizes so that the student can get adequate attention. There is a rich academic feel to our classes and the the course are very simple to understand.
1. The most “Encouraging, Supportive and Quality” Education both for Technical and Life skill.
2. One of the Best “Affordable” Education with “Friendly and Knowledgeable” Staffs.
3. Surety for “Placements” with Good Companies.
I’ve been trained for “Software Testing” by “Ms. Shivaranjini” the most Dedicated Trainer of the SLA and I really Thank my Trainer and the Placement Dept. of SLA to make my career most Successful.
— Brindha Yuvarani, Software Testing, 28 DEC 2018
Completed my course in software testing. My trainer is sivaranjani mam whose teaching is excellent that learning testing became so easy. Thanks to RK sir for providing excellent soft skills training. Thanks to SLA for providing great placement opportunities. Good place to learn technical as well as soft skills and getting placed in core companies.
— Varsha Raj, Software Testing, 2 Dec 2018
Hi.. Currently I’m pursuing software testing course in SLA, my trainers Sivaranjini mam, RK sir and sai sir makes me shine in IT field..
SLA… The easy way to get IT job.. Trust me..
— NARESHBABU J, Software Testing, 1 DEC 2018