Software Testing Training in Chennai
Join the Software Testing Training Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best Software Testing Training Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for Software Testing Courses
Let’s talk about your Courses
There is an important process of finding out any errors in a software. So here comes the role of software testing. The name software testing itself is self-explanatory. When the software gets developed we have to validate it for any issues in the initial structure of the software. In fact, verification and validation are two important processes of the software program. We all make mistakes. Some of these mistakes cost a lot. Here then with the help of software testing human error can be easily found out. When you get software testing training in Chennai from SLA you will understand the nuances of this misunderstood field.
The aspiring candidate should keep in mind that software testing is not a process that is done within a short span. In fact, it is a continuous activity. It occurs throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle. Therefor it is a wise act to bring forth software testing at the outset of coding itself so that there are errors.
- Software testing is important since it ascertains the confidence that the customer has on the organization.
- The quality of the product is confirmed through software testing.
- Software testing is necessary since it confirms the customer’s loyalty to the organization.
- Software testing is necessary to make sure that there is no failure in the application as this can turn out to be very costly in the future.
- Testing is necessary to sustain in the business for a long time.
- Suppose you are new to the software field, then software testing training in Chennai from SLA provides you an edge over others. There is no denying that real-time knowledge is essential bu a certification is surely a boon.
- There are employers who certainly regard certification as essential criteria in their initial screening.
- Certification ascertains that the aspiring candidate has a fundamental comprehension of test concepts even though he/she does not possess any experience in testing.
- Even if you are an experienced software testing professional certification helps you to have development in the same organization. Efficient testers can locate the proper defects with the appropriate effort.
- Testing and Quality Assurance has seen a great evolving with the passage of years. These careers are also as rewarding and challenging as other domains in the IT industry.
- There has been an advancement in the software development life cycles, and innovative methods and tools for testing are continually growing, Hence testers will also find a place for them in the industry.
- Over the years different roles of testing have cropped up including test manager, test lead, automation developer, test specialist etc. Pursuing a software testing certification in an established institute as Softlogic will take your career in the right direction since we provide a program that is customized for today’s IT graduates.
Introduction to Software Testing
- Defining Software Testing
- Components of a computing cloud
- Differentiating types of clouds: public, private, hybrid
- Delivering services from the cloud
- Categorizing service types
- Comparing vendor cloud products: Amazon, Google, Microsoft and others
Adopting the Cloud
- Key drivers of Software Testing solutions
- Instantaneous provisioning of computing resources
- Handling varied loads with elasticity and seamless scalability
- Tapping into an infinite storage capacity
- Cost-effective pay-as-you-use billing models
- Evaluating barriers to Software Testing
- Handling sensitive data
- Aspects of cloud security
- Assessing governance solutions
Exploiting Software as a Service ( SaaS )
- Characterizing SaaS
- Minimizing the need for local hardware and software
- Streamlining administration with centralized installation and updates
- Optimizing cost and performance with the ability to scale on demand
- Comparing service scenarios
- Improving collaboration with business productivity tools
- Simplifying business process creation by integrating existing components
- Inspecting SaaS technologies
- Deploying Web applications
- Implementing Web services: SOAP, REST
- Choosing a development platform
Delivering Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Exploring the technical foundation for PaaS
- Specifying the components of PaaS
- Analyzing vendor PaaS provisions
- Selecting an appropriate implementation
- Building services with solution stacks
- Evaluating the architecture of vendor specific platforms
- Becoming familiar with service platform tools
- Leveraging the power of scalable middleware
- Managing cloud storage
- Controlling unstructured data in the cloud
- Deploying relational databases in the cloud
- Improving data availability
- Employing support services
- Testing in the cloud
- Monitoring cloud-based services
- Analyzing portability across platforms
Deploying Infrastructure as a Service ( IaaS )
- Enabling technologies
- Scalable server clusters
- Achieving transparency with platform virtualization
- Elastic storage devices
- Accessing IaaS
- Provisioning servers on demand
- Handling dynamic and static IP addresses
- Tools and support for management and monitoring
Building a Business Case
- Calculating the financial implications
- Analyzing current and future computing requirements
- Comparing in-house facilities to the cloud
- Estimating economic factors downstream
- Preserving business continuity
- Selecting appropriate service-level agreements
- Safeguarding access to assets in the cloud
- Security, availability and disaster recovery strategies
Migrating to the Cloud
- Technical considerations
- Rearchitecting applications for the cloud
- Integrating the cloud with existing applications
- Avoiding vendor lock-in
- Planning the migration
- Incremental vs
- one-step solution
- Selecting a vendor
- Establishing staff skill requirements
- Softlogic has a curriculum that is structured in the appropriate manner. This course comprises everything needed for you to turn out to be a perfect software tester. Software Testing Training Institute in Chennai as SLA imparts knowledge about the most practical concepts so as to survive in a software testing job.
- We are of the firm belief that a tester’s expertise should go beyond the technical knowledge. We turn you into a complete professional with the help of our software testing course. The classes are highly interactive. Experienced working professionals who have a keen interest in software testing will also gain a lot from this course. Our
- aim is to get you placed and we go an extra mile for the same.
- We assist in improving your written and oral skills. You can even reach us through email or in person. It’s better you try a free demo to get confirmed about the quality of the training. We are the right destination for software testing training in Chennai.
1. The most “Encouraging, Supportive and Quality” Education both for Technical and Life skill.
2. One of the Best “Affordable” Education with “Friendly and Knowledgeable” Staffs.
3. Surety for “Placements” with Good Companies.
I’ve been trained for “Software Testing” by “Ms. Shivaranjini” the most Dedicated Trainer of the SLA and I really Thank my Trainer and the Placement Dept. of SLA to make my career most Successful.
— Brindha Yuvarani, Software Testing, 28 DEC 2018
Completed my course in software testing. My trainer is sivaranjani mam whose teaching is excellent that learning testing became so easy. Thanks to RK sir for providing excellent soft skills training. Thanks to SLA for providing great placement opportunities. Good place to learn technical as well as soft skills and getting placed in core companies.
— Varsha Raj, Software Testing, 2 Dec 2018
Hi.. Currently I’m pursuing software testing course in SLA, my trainers Sivaranjini mam, RK sir and sai sir makes me shine in IT field..
SLA… The easy way to get IT job.. Trust me..
— NARESHBABU J, Software Testing, 1 DEC 2018