Software Testing Training in Chennai
Join the Software Testing Training Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best Software Testing Training Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for Software Testing Courses
Want to get career-oriented Software Testing Training in Chennai Then think about SLA Institute that offers certification and placement assistance on both manual and automation testing training. We train you on the important automation testing tool Selenium. Through our personal, interactive and practical training in Chennai, you can rest assured that you can get the value for your money.
Manual testing is a form of testing that is carried out manually by the tester whose main goal is to identify the bugs and other unpredictable performance. It does not consist of implementation of any tool. The different stages in manual testing are unit testing, system testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing.
Test automation is implemented by the tester to test the software by deploying tools including Selenium. This is generally taken up to re-run the test cases or test scripts that are carried out in a regular manner, in a faster amount of time.
Software testing is a very essential test in the development of software since it offers details on whether all the specific requirements are met. Hence, there is a great demand for individuals who possess sufficient knowledge in software testing.
For software testing it not only needs a knowledge of scripts but also a keen eye for precision, perseverance and good communication skills., analytical bent of mind etc. At SLS Institute which is the Best Software Training Institute in Chennai we ensure that you gain all these skills besides the knowledge of testing.
The software testing field will not be a dull one and people with these skills also gain good salary. The job of a software tester is not as difficult as that of a developer.
Those who possess proficiency in software testing will also be referred as the quality assurance analyst or the software QA engineer. There are lot of advantages for both manual tester and automation tester.
Reasonable knowledge of programming knowledge is an added advantage. Knowledge of Java will be gainful for Selenium.
In order to give a clear view of software testing to the students we have structured the course syllabus such that all the details are being encompassed comprehensively. The syllabus that we provide is also the latest and best. Our belief is that through our meticulous training the students become experts at the end of the course.
- Software Engineering
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Models
- Testing Requirments
Testing Levels & Techniques
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Top Down & Bottom Up Approach
- System Testing, User Acceptance Testing
White Box, Black Box – Testing Types
- Module Testing, Functional Testing
- Mutation Testing, Regression Testing
- Security Testing
- Load/Performance Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Live Testing
- Gorilla Testing
- Verification & Validation
- V Model
- Types of Reviews
- Quality Standards
- ISO 9000 Standards
- CMM & TQM
- Quality Process Implementation
- Canon or Cook Book
- Pareto Analysis
- Test Strategy
- Testing Methodology
- Test Plans
- Test Scanario
- Use Case
- Real Time Test Cases
- Real Time Bug Report Generation
Selenium Automation Tool
- Selenium features and IDE overview
- Record and Run
- Understand IDE
- Command, Target, Value
- Verifing Page Elements Assertion or
- Verification Matching Text Patterns Locating Elementd
- Installing & Uisng Fire bug to inspect elements
- Understand ID, Name, x Path, CSS
- Attribute, Text and Dynamic Object
- Eclipse and Jenkins
- Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Complete Web driver
- Selenium Grid
- Real time
- Database Testing
- Live Selenium Project
Introduction to QTP
- QTP IDE
- Basic Components in QTP
- Addin Manager
- How does QTP works/Object
- recognition concept
- Record a sample Test
- Understand the Script
- Execution of a Test
- Enhancement of recorded script
Framework in QTP
- What is Framework
- Types of Framework
- Linear Scripting
- Structured Scripting
- Data Driven
- Keyword Driven
- Modular Driven
The course fees for Software Testing Training in Chennai at SLA Institute is reasonable and can be paid in two installments. If you have any concerns regarding the time and place, you can contact our help desk for clarity.
|Track||Regular Class||Week-End Class||Fast Class|
|Courses Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
- Freshers who are keen on beginning their career as a software testing professional in a top MNC can learn the Software Testing Course in Chennai at SLAInstitute. Preferably, computer science should be the academic background of the software tester. For eg., if you are a BTech/B.E, MCA, BSc. Computer Science, BCA graduate then you will get a software testing job easily. Moreover, you will able to grasp the concepts well. Even if you are from a different academic background then also we teach you from the basics in a comprehensive manner.
- Experienced professionals who are already having their career in manual testing and need to develop their career can adopt Software Testing Training in Chennai at SLA Institute. You can talk to our technical counselor to comprehend the importance of software testing and eventually take your career to the next level.
- Professionals operating in BPO, KPO or any other non-IT based jobs who are searching for software testing courses in Chennai with placement can get enrolled for this course.
- Developers who should comprehend and ace software testing can also ponder over taking up software testing training from SLA Institute.
At SLAInsitute we have tie-ups with several IT companies. We ensure that all our students attend lot of interviews until they are placed successfully. There is a blend of both theory and practicals in our teaching and this eventually instills the needed confidence in the students to solve the real-time applications.
SLA Institute is well aware that all the organizations do not just look for only academic scores at the time of placement. They need a certification course from an established training center as SLA Institute. Hence having a certificate from SLAInstitute which is the best Software Testing Training Center in Chennai will make you stand in the crowd.
All our trainers have great proficiency in software testing with sufficient knowledge in real-time applications . They ensure that all the students get the much needed exposure as per the present IT requirements.
SLA Insitute has a variety of courses and the students can gain a lot from them. For example the student can select the advanced version of automation testing if they already have an insight into manual testing. Suppose you are a fresher and are seeking a stronger basis in manual testing then look no further than SLA Institute.
SLA Institute has expert trainers who do not push several students in a single batch. Our goal is to ensure that everyone gets personal attention.
We give the students the flexibility to come up with the pace at which they want their classes. They can opt for either fast track class if they already have a fair idea regarding the basics . On the other hand, they can choose the normal pace thereby encompassing the basics.
1. The most “Encouraging, Supportive and Quality” Education both for Technical and Life skill.
2. One of the Best “Affordable” Education with “Friendly and Knowledgeable” Staffs.
3. Surety for “Placements” with Good Companies.
I’ve been trained for “Software Testing” by “Ms. Shivaranjini” the most Dedicated Trainer of the SLA and I really Thank my Trainer and the Placement Dept. of SLA to make my career most Successful.
— Brindha Yuvarani, Software Testing, 28 DEC 2018
Completed my course in software testing. My trainer is sivaranjani mam whose teaching is excellent that learning testing became so easy. Thanks to RK sir for providing excellent soft skills training. Thanks to SLA for providing great placement opportunities. Good place to learn technical as well as soft skills and getting placed in core companies.
— Varsha Raj, Software Testing, 2 Dec 2018
Hi.. Currently I’m pursuing software testing course in SLA, my trainers Sivaranjini mam, RK sir and sai sir makes me shine in IT field..
SLA… The easy way to get IT job.. Trust me..
— NARESHBABU J, Software Testing, 1 DEC 2018