The Easiest Programming Languages to Learn in 2024 for BeginnersFebruary 9, 2024 2024-02-09 15:43
The Easiest Programming Languages to Learn in 2024 for Beginners
The Easiest Programming Languages to Learn in 2024 for Beginners
The Easiest Programming Languages to Learn in 2024 for Beginners
Choosing the easiest programming language might be tough. While everyone’s journey toward proficiency is different, several programming languages are widely thought to be beginner-friendly. Here are the easiest programming languages to learn in 2024, often regarded as relatively easy for beginners. Explore the top 10 software courses for high-paying jobs.
Learn to Code: Know the Importance
Knowing how to read and write code is becoming increasingly valuable in a variety of fields as digitization picks up steam and more professions require working with technical teams.
Gaining knowledge of programming or coding might help you better grasp both what is and is not feasible for your line of work. Discover what are the skills of an IT employee and upskill your fundamentals for a strong career in IT.
There are a ton of various ways to learn to code these days. It may be crucial to determine which resource best suits your unique learning style among the multitude of options accessible.
Get Started: But Decide What
The news is that there is more than one easiest programming language to learn in 2024 for beginners. There are three main groups: some that are extremely challenging for those who are not experienced with programming, some that are relatively simpler than others, and a few that can look similar to other coding languages you are already acquainted with. Here are the top 8 IT training courses that are well-suited for beginners looking to kick-start their career in IT.
Easiest Programming Languages to Learn in 2024
Now let’s go deeply into the easiest programming languages to learn in 2024, including use cases, advantages and disadvantages, and more, regardless of your learning objectives.
The annual salary of a Java developer is approximately $112,152.
- In web development, the goal is to create dynamic and interactive web pages along with enhanced user experiences
- Its front-end frameworks and libraries, such as Angular, Vue, and React, are used to create single-page applications with client-side functionalities and rich user interfaces.
- Widespread in web development
- Rich ecosystem to speed up development
- Run errors and bugs as it is dynamic typing
- Performance issues due to single-threaded nature
Python is a titan in many cutting-edge domains, including web development and data research. For example, libraries like Pandas and NumPy have transformed data analysis, and machine learning and artificial intelligence have made major contributions from TensorFlow and PyTorch.
Because of its built-in simplicity and wide library support, Python is a great language for both production and scholarly settings, enabling quick prototyping and development. Thus, it is said to be one of the easiest programming languages to learn in 2024.
Scope and Salary for Python Developers
There is an exceptionally long list of uses for Python, and given its broad industry usage, knowing it in 2024 will undoubtedly open up a lot of professional opportunities.
For Python engineers, the average yearly salary is about $109,092. Find the answer here for why you should learn Python in 2024.
Use Cases of Python
- Data Science, Analysis, and Visualization: Libraries like Pandas, NumPy, and Matplotlib
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: Libraries like TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Scikit-Learn.
- Web Development: Libraries like Django and Flask. Learn to build web apps using Django, the best Python framework.
- Automation and scripting: ideal for automating repetitive tasks and scripts that enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Scientific and Numeric Computing: Libraries like NumPy and SciPy.
- Software development: from GUI-based applications to command-line tools.
Advantages of Python
- Extremely understandable syntax
- Sizable third-party libraries
Disadvantages of Python
- Slower execution time
- Global Interpreter Lock that limits CPU-bound and multi-threaded code.
Enhance your skills by enrolling in our Python training in Chennai at SLA.
HTML (HyperText Markup Language), which defines elements like headings, paragraphs, and links, creates the structural basis of web pages. Contrarily, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) is HTML’s stylistic equivalent and is in charge of the presentation’s overall layout, color scheme, and font selection. When combined, they create the foundation upon which the entire web is constructed. Discover what should be the first tag in any HTML document.
When HTML elements and attributes are used appropriately, web content has a better semantic structure, which improves search engine discovery and accessibility for people with impairments. In the digital world, where diversity and wide reach are valued, this is becoming more and more crucial. It is also one of the easiest programming languages to learn in 2024.
Scope and Salary for HTML/CSS Developers
Even in 2024, there is still a market for HTML/CSS skills. The big deal is still in websites, apps, and online presence, and you can obtain web developer jobs with your skills.
In India, the average compensation for an HTML developer with CSS is ₹ 1,131,667 per year or ₹ 453 per hour. Most experienced workers make up to ₹ 2,200,000 annually, while entry-level roles start at ₹ 600,000.
Use Cases of HTML/CSS
- Web Page Structure: HTML defines components such as headers, paragraphs, lists, and more necessary for structuring and presenting material on web pages.
- Layout and Styling: To make visually appealing web pages, CSS is used to style HTML elements. It does this by managing aspects like layout, colors, fonts, and spacing.
- Flexible grid systems and CSS media queries make it possible to create responsive designs that adjust to various screen sizes and devices while maintaining a consistent user experience.
- Web accessibility: Content on websites can be made more usable for those with a variety of disabilities by using HTML elements and CSS properly.
- Form Design: CSS-styled HTML forms are essential for user interactions because they enable data entry and submission on websites for functions like registration, search, and feedback. Explore more in our HTML course syllabus.
Advantages of HTML/CSS
- Fundamental to the website development
- Standardized technologies and wider browser support
Disadvantages of HTML/CSS
- Restricted ability to program depends on programming languages
- CSS is complicated for large projects
Check out our HTML training in Chennai that offers placement assistance at SLA.
PHP is a backend (also known as server-side) programming language that facilitates the creation of dynamic webpage content, including the exchange of cookies. It mostly works with databases and is utilized on Tumblr and Wikipedia, among other websites. Because of its forgiving nature, simple syntax, and abundant support resources, PHP is one of the easiest programming languages to learn. Learn more in our PHP course syllabus, which is updated according to the current industry requirements.
Scope and Salary for PHP Developers
The growing trend of organizations across industries adopting a digital-first approach has resulted in a significant demand for PHP developers.
The fresh PHP developer can earn INR 3 LPA. An experienced PHP developer with 10–20 years of experience makes an average pay of ₹7.9 lakhs annually, while a mid-career PHP developer with 4–9 years of experience makes an average of ₹5.3 lakhs.
Use Cases of PHP
- Content Management Systems
- Ecommerce Websites
- Social Media Platforms
- Web Portals and Blogs
- Enterprise Applications
- Application Programming Interface
- Real-time Applications
- Data Analysis and Visualizations
- Internet of Things
Advantages of PHP
- Platform Independence
- Extensive Documentation and Community
- Scalable and Easy Integration
- Open Source and Cost-Effective
- Built-in Security
- Frameworks and Libraries
Disadvantages of PHP
- Not suitable for developing large applications
- Poor Error Handling
Our PHP training in Chennai is also available online.
Since its launch, Java has been the easiest programming language to learn. Many well-known websites, like Google, Amazon, Twitter, and YouTube, also use Java on their back ends. It is also extensively used in countless applications. Popular new Java frameworks include Hibernate, Struts, and Spring. There are hundreds of ways to learn Java, and there are millions of Java developers globally. Additionally, there is a large online community of Java programmers who help one another out with problem-solving.
Scope and Salary for Java Developers
It is widely used across a range of industries, including big data, IoT, blockchain, and artificial intelligence (AI), as well as online and mobile app development. Because of its broad application, being a Java developer in 2023 is a great decision. Here are the various types of Java applications that encourage learners to build new ones.
The yearly salary of a Java developer is approximately $109,225.
Use Cases of Java
- Enterprise Applications: Jakarta EE (Java EE) provides a framework for developing and running large-scale, multi-tiered, scalable, and secure network applications.
- Android Development: Because of its effectiveness, portability, and compatibility with the Android SDK, Java is still a popular option for creating Android apps.
- Web applications: used in server-side development to create dynamic web pages and RESTful web services using frameworks such as Spring and JavaServer Faces (JSF).
- Cloud-Based Applications: Java is a good choice for creating serverless apps and microservice architectures because of its strong libraries and platform freedom.
- Internet of Things Devices: Java is a good option for developing Internet of Things (IoT) devices due to its portability and compatibility with a wide range of hardware.
- Big Data Technologies: Because of Java’s scalability and performance, big data processing frameworks like Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark employ it.
Explore the top 15 interesting facts about Java.
Advantages of Java
- Its adaptability is increased by being platform-independent (write once, execute anywhere).
- Robust memory management and robust standard libraries facilitate large-scale applications.
Disadvantages of Java
- The verbose syntax is in contrast to more recent languages.
- Slower starting times might be problematic in setups using microservices and the cloud.
Go, sometimes referred to as Golang, was developed to satisfy the demands of developers working on substantial projects. Its familiar syntax and modern, straightforward structure have helped it become more and more popular among big IT organizations. Among the many businesses that use Go as their programming language are Dropbox, Google, Uber, and Twitch. Go’s performance and agility are making it more and more popular among data scientists.
Scope and Salary for Go Programmers
As Go is the easiest programming language to learn in 2024, students can also learn about AWS, cloud services, and MongoDB for their quick career enhancement. A GoLang Developer typically makes between INR 10,00,000 and INR 15,00,000 annually. An average salary range for a B. Tech in Computer Science, IT, or MCA with experience in the GoLang programming language is INR 12,00,000 to INR 20,00,000. Know more about the latest growing technologies in 2024 and learn your desired one.
Use Cases of Go
- Cloud and Network Services: Robust tool and API ecosystem on major cloud providers
- Command-Line Interfaces: Well-liked open-source tools for producing quick and sophisticated CLI
- Web Development: Improved memory efficiency for developing scalable web applications.
- DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering: Lean syntax, an automatic formatter, and a document generator help DevOps and SRE.
Advantages of Go
- Easy-to-learn and transparent code
- Compatible and fast
- Minimalist language
Disadvantages of Go
- There is very little library support
- No generics
For developing Android apps, online applications, desktop applications, and server-side applications, Kotlin is widely utilized. The folks who use Kotlin are persuaded that it is a superior language to Java. Kotlin is the foundation for the majority of Google apps. It is also said to be the easiest programming language to learn for beginners in 2024. Try out the Java programs for practice and know the simple Java programs for beginners.
Scope and Salary for Kotlin Developers
A few businesses that use Kotlin as their programming language are PostMates, Pinterest, and several others. With the potential to make up to $171,500 annually, Kotlin developers make an average salary of $136,000.
Use Cases of Kotlin
- Android and iOS application development
- It is easy to create a multiplatform library with common code for JVM, web, and native libraries
- It is easy to create desktop applications
Advantages of Kotlin
- Less code-intensive than languages like Java;
- Comparatively simple to adopt
- Completely interoperable with Java
Disadvantages of Kotlin
- Varying compilation speeds
- Kotlin lacks static keywords
Microsoft developed C#, a modern object-oriented programming language, as part of the Dot NET framework to facilitate the development of dependable and secure software for a variety of platforms, including Windows, the web, and mobile devices. The fact that C# is essential to creating Windows programs is one of the finest reasons to say it is the easiest programming language to learn in 2024. C#’s reach has grown with the Dot NET ecosystem’s expansion, especially with the introduction of ‘.NET Core’. Check out our C# course syllabus here.
Scope and Salary for C# Developers
Because C# uses Microsoft Visual C++ as an integrated development environment, it works well for Windows, Android, and iOS applications. Many well-known websites, including Bing, Dell, Visual Studio, and MarketWatch, have C# on their back ends. The annual salary for C# developers is about $111,760.
Use Cases of C#
- Desktop applications, including Windows Forms, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), and UWP (Universal Windows Platform) applications.
- Web applications, web services, and RESTful APIs using ASP.Net
- Game apps and popular engines like Unity.
- Mobile apps with Xamarin to build apps for Android and iOS.
- Cloud-based services such as Azure and Microsoft Cloud Platforms
- Enterprise app development for high-performing, secured, and easy-to-maintain large-scale apps.
Expert and experienced trainers are here to offer C# training in Chennai at SLA.
Advantages of C#
- Integrated with.NET, offering a huge selection of tools and frameworks for different kinds of applications.
- Async/await and LINQ are two language features that make complicated processes easier.
Disadvantages of C#
- Mostly Windows-focused, even with.NET Core’s cross-platform functionality.
- Due to its extensive feature set, it may be difficult for novices to use.
Ruby was created in the 1990s to have a more user-friendly syntax while maintaining the flexibility of its object-oriented architecture, which allows for the support of procedural and functional programming languages. Ruby on Rails, or “RoR,” is a Ruby web application framework. Ruby developers brag about how simple it is to write in and how little time it takes to become proficient. Due to these qualities, it is believed to be the easiest programming language to learn in 2024. Additionally, there is a sizable community of Ruby developers and the language is becoming increasingly popular among new developers.
Scope and Salary for Ruby Developers
There is great demand for Ruby on Rails developers. There is a constant need for Ruby on Rails engineers in the job market. This is particularly true for startups, e-commerce, and web development enterprises. The salary range for a Ruby on Rails developer in India is ₹ 2.0 Lakhs to ₹ 12.9 Lakhs, with an average of ₹ 6.4 Lakhs per year.
Use Cases of Ruby
- Web Development: From basic websites to intricate, feature-rich platforms, Ruby on Rails continues to be a strong and well-liked framework for creating online applications.
- Automation and Scripting: Ruby is a good language for writing scripts that increase productivity by automating repetitive processes because of its expressive syntax and ease of reading.
- Prototyping: Software applications may be quickly prototyped thanks to their adaptability and dynamic nature, which facilitates rapid iteration and feedback.
- Data processing: Ruby is ideal for backend data processing jobs because of its wide range of libraries and gems, which provide tools for parsing, analyzing, and modifying data.
- DevOps: Ruby scripts are frequently utilized in DevOps for internal tool development, deployment automation, and configuration management.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD): Ruby’s testing frameworks, such as RSpec and Cucumber, facilitate these approaches and help to create dependable, high-quality codebases.
Advantages of Ruby
- Elegant syntax that encourages developer satisfaction and readability.
- By favoring standards over configurations, the Ruby on Rails framework expedites the creation of web applications.
Disadvantages of Ruby
- Performance issues may arise in applications with heavy loads.
C and C++ Programming
Applications created in C and C++ are generally portable since compilers for a wide range of platforms are available to C and C++ developers. The languages C and C++ are regarded as high-performance. They are therefore frequently utilized in the development of client/server apps, commercial goods like Firefox and Adobe, and video games—applications where performance is a crucial consideration. It is also one of the easiest programming languages to learn in 2024 for beginners.
Scope and Salary for C and C++ Developers
Developers who work with C and C++ are frequently employed in the creation of client/server apps, video games, and commercial goods like Adobe and Firefox, where speed is a key consideration. The average yearly salary for C and C++ developers is $118,366. Know the difference between general training and specific training for IT aspirants.
Use Cases of C and C++
- System programming: These languages are widely used in the creation of embedded systems, device drivers, and operating systems, all of which depend heavily on efficient and close hardware interfaces.
- Game Development: Because of its speed and control over system resources, C++ is a popular language in the game development business. It is used to create high-performance game titles and game engines.
- Performance-Critical Applications: C and C++’s efficiency is frequently essential to applications that need high performance, like visual processing, real-time systems, and simulations.
- Software Development Tools: To achieve maximum efficiency and control, a large number of compilers, debuggers, and other development tools are developed in C or C++.
- Embedded and Real-Time Systems: C is the perfect language to program microcontrollers and create real-time systems where timing is crucial because of its efficiency and predictability.
- High-Performance Computing: Simulation software, high-performance computing (HPC) programs, and the processing of big datasets are all developed using C and C++ in the scientific computing, research, and engineering areas.
Advantages of C and C++
- Located near hardware, it provides excellent performance and resource management for the system.
- Extensively utilized in real-time systems, game programming, and system and software development.
Disadvantages of C and C++
- Intricate memory control is prone to mistakes such as buffer overflows and memory leaks.
- The steeper learning curve is a result of intricate features and syntax.
C and C++ training in Chennai at SLA is suitable for beginners and professionals.