C and C++ Training in Chennai
Join the C and C++ Training Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best C and C++ Training Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for C and C++ Training Courses
Let’s talk about your Courses.
C++ can be applied for creating small programs or huge applications. It is an extension of C which is one of the ancient programming languages. C++ lays the groundwork for several newer, famous ones. All important Adobe applications are formed in C++.
C++ is a blend of low-level programming languages and high level programming languages. While it incorporates the necessity to imbibe memory management, it also has some of the features of low level programming languages. So now you would understand why C++ is quite a complicated language.
The Training sessions in SLA are highly interactive with dedicated attention to each individual.
Corporate Training and Customized online Training In SLA Institute for the working professionals.
SLA Focus on not only theory but also practicals so that the student can gain real-time knowledge
Now lets understand C. C is one among the world’s most famous programming languages. It is a general purpose language that is used in several domains of IT development. Whether it is relevant today or not it is secondary. It depends on for what purpose you are going to use it. Call the academic counsellors at SLA and get to know whether you are taking the right choice in choosing C language.
- There was great popularity for C at the time of 1980s and 1990s. A couple of computers that deployed C are mainframe and micro computers.
- The level of portability that C offers is unique. Moreover, the syntax of C has had a great impact on various other languages including C++, Java etc.
- When we consider the execution of end-use applications, the C language is still widely used. Though lot of people are starting to shift to other happening platforms C still has a loyal group of coders.
- C++ can be applied for creating small programs or huge applications. It is an extension of C which is one of the ancient programming languages. C++ lays the groundwork for several newer, famous ones. All important Adobe applications are formed in C++.
- C++ is a blend of low-level programming languages and high level programming languages. While it incorporates the necessity to imbibe memory management, it also has some of the features of low level programming languages. So now you would understand why C++ is quite a complicated language.
- The C Language and its Advantages
- The Structure of a C Program
- Writing C Programs
- Building an Executable Version of a C Program
- Debugging a C Program
- Examining and Running a C Application Program
Data Types and Variables
- Data Types
- Operands, Operators, and Arithmetic Expressions
- The Input/Output Concept
- Formatted Input Function
- The Control-Flow Program Statements
- Looping Statements
- The Data-checking process
Modular Programming with Functions
- The C Function
- Passing Data to Functions
- Passing an Address to Modify a Value in Memory
- Using Functions in the Checkbook Program
- C Standard Library Functions
Arrays, Pointers, and Strings
- Arrays , Pointers , Strings
- Using Arrays, Strings, and Pointers in the Checkbook Program
- Arrays of Structures
- Passing Structures to Functions
- Nesting Structures
- Command-line Arguments
- Combining Command-line
C++ Training Syllabus
Introduction to C++
- Creating a project
- Writing, compiling and running a program
Variables and data types
- Type conversions
Looping constructs: while, do…while, for loops
- If…else statements
- Switch/case construct
- Passing arguments
- Function prototyping
- Default argument initializers
- Inline functions
- Array initialisation
- Multi-dimensional arrays
- Character arrays
- Working with character strings
- Global variables
- Pointer and arrays
- Pointers to character strings
- Arrays of pointers
- Memory slicing
- Pointers to functions
- Data members and member functions
- Creating objects
- The new and delete operators
- Friends to a class
- Class initialisation
Learn C, C++ concepts from SLA!
- SLA has the reputation of offering placement to the deserving candidates. SLA believes in imparting high quality training to the candidates. For example, if it is a fast course we don’t compromise on quality.
- The student can make use of the unlimited lab hours and practice extensively.
- The trainers are highly efficient and they ensure that what they teach makes sense to you.
- The learning environment is highly inspirational.
- The campus gives a very pleasant outlook in the sense that there are waiting lounges, lunch halls etc.
- SLA is located in the center of the city i.e. K K Nagar, thus making candidates to travel with ease.
- There is the facility of internship that is offered on real time projects for the students.
- The timings are flexible and for this the candidate can contact the educational counsellors.
- The course curriculum is designed in such a way that it adheres to the industry standards. Whether it is C training in Chennai or C++ training in Chennai you can get to know the concepts easily through our proficient trainers.
1. The most “Encouraging, Supportive and Quality” Education both for Technical and Life skill.
2. One of the Best “Affordable” Education with “Friendly and Knowledgeable” Staffs.
3. Surety for “Placements” with Good Companies.
I’ve been trained for “Software Testing” by “Ms. Shivaranjini” the most Dedicated Trainer of the SLA and I really Thank my Trainer and the Placement Dept. of SLA to make my career most Successful.
— Brindha Yuvarani, Software Testing, 28 DEC 2018
Completed my course in software testing. My trainer is sivaranjani mam whose teaching is excellent that learning testing became so easy. Thanks to RK sir for providing excellent soft skills training. Thanks to SLA for providing great placement opportunities. Good place to learn technical as well as soft skills and getting placed in core companies.
— Varsha Raj, Software Testing, 2 Dec 2018
Hi.. Currently I’m pursuing software testing course in SLA, my trainers Sivaranjini mam, RK sir and sai sir makes me shine in IT field..
SLA… The easy way to get IT job.. Trust me..
— NARESHBABU J, Software Testing, 1 DEC 2018