Finding Your Right Courses
Best VBA Macros Training in Chennai
There is a prominent difference between VBA and Macros though we sometimes confuse with their meaning. VBA is the abbreviation of Visual Basic for Applications. It assists in recording the daily tasks. Macros is a group of commands that runs on an Excel environment. Just a single click is enough to execute the command. With the help of Macros, one can execute the same task several times. You can deploy VBA to build macros and expand the routine functionalities and to develop advanced programs. Enroll in the best VBA Macros Training in Chennai and learn their importance. You will learn about Macros and VBA fundamentals, how to use If statements, arrays, and explore building user forms.
Future Scope of VBA Macros Training
Any person who is using Microsoft Excel can gain if they have a bit of knowledge of VBA. VBA saves time, decreases mistakes, and gives you a better career scope. You needn’t have any knowledge of any programming language to learn VBA. Automation of tasks is done easily with VBA.
Users of Microsoft Excel need to repeat the same group of tasks again and again. There are both small and complex tasks that need to be done through Excel. VBA is useful in this case; macros can be programmed for the purpose of automating such tasks. A number of manual tasks can be done in a single button click. At the best VBA Macros Training Institute in Chennai, you will learn about Macro Recorder, its purpose, and how you can develop your own macros from the beginning.
Enjoy Free and Lifetime Placement Assistance
Our placement team helps you identify your right jobs through extensive industry connect
Prerequisites for learning VBA Macros Training in Chennai
Sometimes, VBA and macros are used interchangeably, but they are two different concepts. While VBA is the programming language to develop Macros, Macros are pieces of codes that initiate on an Excel environment for the purpose of carrying automatic routine tasks.
In order to learn VBA Macros from the VBA Macros course in Chennai, you should have basic knowledge of Excel and its relevant formulae. Added to that, fair analytical skills and numerical proficiency will be an added advantage. Even if you are not well-versed with the concepts, the trainers at SLA Institute will ensure that you learn from the scratch.
Who should attend Our VBA Macros Course in Chennai?
- An Excel user who wants to make the best use of VBA in macros.
- An Excel user who wants to be well-equipped with the advanced features of Excel.
- Seasoned professionals who have worked with Excel for at least 6 months and want to upgrade their skills
- Any working professional who wants good scope in the organization
- Accountants, financial experts etc. who wish to make the best use of Macros and wish to come out of the mundane, repetitive tasks
- Projects managers who use Excel daily and wish to boost their performance
Job Profiles for VBA Macros Training in Chennai
The following are the job profiles you can take up once completing the VBA Macros training in Chennai:
- Business analyst
- Human resource professionals
- Software developer etc.
The syllabus is developed with a focus on the industry standards. It is evaluated regularly by experts and updated on a frequent basis. The learning experience of the student is important, and we consider the syllabus as not just a study material. We perceive it as a stepping stone for gaining success in the career.
Want to learn with a personalized course curriculum?
Project practices on Data Science with python Training
Ultrasound Nerve Segmentation
Create a project to build a model to identify nerve structures in a dataset of ultrasound images of the neck and hands.
Retail Price Optimization
Implement a project to apply a regression tree algorithm for price optimization with visualization of nearby sources.
Human Activity Recognition
Create a project to classify human activity for analyzing fitness using a smartphone tracker with classification techniques.
Music Recommendation Algorithm
Create a project to predict the best chances of users listening to songs for recommending them using KKBox’s dataset
Career Growth in VBA Macros Training
The Placement Process at SLA Institute
- To Foster the employability skills among the students
- Making the students future-ready
- Career counseling as and when needed
- Provide equal chances to all students
- Providing placement help even after completing the course
We Tie-Up with 300+ Leading IT and MNC Companies
Our VBA Macros Trainers Profile
The trainer is specialized in teaching the difference between VBA and Macros and clears the doubts of the students efficiently. The trainer is highly competent in the contemporary tools and technologies and uses them very well in the training.
Our Placement Opportunities
Right from day one. SLA Institute offers exhaustive placement support. You can gain from the aptitude tests and also the rigorous interview preparation for one hour daily. The best VBA macros training institute in Chennai has good tie-ups with more than 350 companies. You can attend n number of interviews until you get the offer letter. We schedule the interviews diligently so that you are placed in the right job.
Did You Like Our Reviews?
Then why are you waiting? Start your journey learning and write your career story
Our Distinctive Placement Approach
Why SLA for VBA Macros Training in Chennai?
At the Best VBA Macros in Chennai, we want the students to develop in a thorough manner. We pay attention to both technical and life skills. Our main aim is that the candidate should be in a good position to face the live scenario, and we are committed to making the candidate career-ready. Live projects and immense interview preparation will enhance the candidate’s confidence. The batch sizes are kept minimal so that no student is left unattended. Interviews questions are also taken care of so that the candidate can have a leg up in the competition.
Expected Criteria for Assured Placement
The following criteria help the placement team guide the candidates to get placed immediately after the course completion through SLA Institute.
- 80% of coursework completion helps us arrange interviews in required companies.
- 2 or 3 projects to be done for the selected course to ace the technical round effectively.
- Ensure attending the placement training right from the first day of the selected course.
- Practice well with resume building, soft skill, aptitude skill, and profile strengthening.
- Utilize the internship training program at SLA for the complete technical skills.
- Collect the course completion certificate and update the copy to the placement team.
- Ensure your performance indicator meets the expectation of top companies.
- Always be ready with the updated resume that includes project details done at SLA.
- Enjoy unlimited interview arrangements along with internal mock interviews.