Finding Your Right Courses
About Clinical SAS Training in Chennai
A plethora of tools and techniques emerge for the purpose of maintaining high standard of health care. Clinical SAS is the usage of SAS technology on clinical domain for the purpose of clinical analysis in pharmaceutical or clinical research companies. Clinical SAS Training in Chennai assists the aspiring candidate to gain comprehensive knowledge of clinical SAS.
Scope of Clinical SAS
You can gain instant guidance on clinical SAS certification by reaching our career center. The syllabus lets students understand the drug discovery and development process, clinical trial data, the way of applying SAS for evaluation purposes, clinical trial tables, and also comprehend the method to evaluate common factors and gather statistics.
Clinical SAS Training Course in Chennai SLA also offers post support to the students. This includes interview tips and soft skills development classes. There is a dedicated group of experts who take care of honing the skills of the students and turning them into competent work professionals. There are also group interactions through which the aspiring candidate gain profound insight into the subject matter concepts. Resultantly, the student gains confidence.
Objectives of SAS Training in Chennai
Our Clinical SAS Training in Chennai aims to offer industry-standard coaching for the required jobs and we will assess the performance of the students as per the job indicators. Following will be the learning outcomes of our students upon the completion of the Clinical SAS Course in Chennai.
- In-depth understanding of fundamental Clinical SAS programming language
- Clear knowledge of types of data to prepare datasets using Clinical SAS
- Thorough hands-on in analyzing and reporting data and export results in general formats
- Implement Clinical SAS programming concepts in industry project practices.
- Expertise in Clinical SAS Studio, Data Importing, Report Generating, and Data Preparation.
- Complete knowledge of Clinical SAS Programs, Trigonometric Integral, and Significant features.
- Well-versed in Dividends, General Statistics, Type I and Type II Errors, Measurement, and Home Directory.
- Proficiency in installing Clinical SAS university edition.
- Implement SAS skills as per the rules that are defined with Clinical SAS names.
- Execute the simple program and data step programming with PDV (Program Data Vector)
- Fluency in fundamental procedural statements and Instream Clinical SAS datasets
Gain expertise in complete Clinical SAS concepts to perform various jobs in big companies through our Clinical SAS Training Course in Chennai with 100% Placement Support.
Enjoy Free and Lifetime Placement Assistance
Our placement team helps you identify your right jobs through extensive industry connect
Prerequisites for learning Clinical SAS Training in Chennai
There is no specific prior knowledge required for freshers to learn Clinical SAS Course in Chennai. We provide coaching from scratch for fresh graduates and all the interested beginners. Our Clinical SAS Course Syllabus offers the facility to customize the content as per the learning requirement of learners to upgrade their careers. Working professionals and other experienced candidates are suggested to have the following prerequisites to learn Clinical SAS Training in Chennai with complete hands-on exposure.
- Cognition of fundamental SAS
- Profound comprehension of clinical programming concepts
- Fundamental knowledge of statistics
Who should attend our Clinical SAS Training ?
Clinical SAS Course in Chennai at SLA Institute is useful for the aspirants who have finished their bachelor’s or master’s degree in Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, MD, MBBS, BHMS, BDS, BUMS, BPT, Nursing, BAMS, and other medical-related studies. We provide comprehensive training from computer fundamentals to advanced SAS technology implementations with hands-on exposure in our Clinical SAS Training Institute in Chennai.
Job Profiles for Clinical SAS Training in Chennai
We equip the students for the following profiles in our Clinical SAS Training Institute in Chennai.
- Clinical SAS Programmer: They should perform tables, listings, and figures according to the SAP for client requirements and they have to handle quality control checks for programming plans, specifications and delivered datasets. They are responsible for dataset creation, quality deliverables, and programming plans along with a good understanding of ICH guidelines. Learn Clinical SAS Training in Chennai to become the best Clinical SAS Programmer in top companies.
- Statistical Programmer: Their responsibilities are ensuring the QC documentation for deliverables, providing support for QC works, ensuring clear specifications for deliverables, and accounting for all assigned works. They should have excellent programming and analytical skills for datasets, tables, listings, and figures. Enhance your fundamental analytical skills through our Clinical SAS Course in Chennai.
- Team Lead – Biostats: They are responsible for leading and building high-performance global biostatistics through clinical SAS datasets for managing, onboarding, and mentoring the team members. They have to ensure the collaboration of different team locations to deliver a clear area of knowledge and insights through SAS analytics. Develop your analytics career in our Clinical SAS Training Institute in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance.
There is no prerequisite for training under this course. Suppose you are a clinical SAS business analyst or a data management or warehouse professional you can grow in your profession utilizing Clinical SAS Coaching and placement.
Clinical SAS Certification Training in Chennai adheres to a strict practical-oriented session for training. Acquaintance with clinical trial aspects with knowledge of SAS can pave the way to a challenging and satisfying career. This can have a positive impact on the patient’s lives. The aspiring candidate can take a course from Best Clinical SAS Training Institutes in Chennai and get placement assistance.
SAS programmers play an essential role in clinical trial data evaluation. Besides doctors and clinicians who garner clinical trial data, the group performing data analysis comprises statisticians, SAS programmers, and clinical data managers.
The clinical SAS programmer will coordinate with an internal team to form deliverables for pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients. He/she will also execute evaluation pertinent to the protocol or the Statistical Analysis Plan while co-ordination with the project statistician. These are just a couple of the job profiles of a clinical SAS programmer.
Our Clinical SAS Training Syllabus
The clinical SAS syllabus is prepared keeping in mind the industry standards. It is revised frequently by domain experts.
Want to learn with a personalized course curriculum?
Project practices on Clinical SAS
Tables, Listings, and Graphs Creation
Generate table, listings, and graphs with regard to SAS pharmaceutical domain.
Write clear and concise edit check messages & update.
Change the values in data manually
The aim of the project is to do data cleaning and modify the values in the data manually.
The aim of this project is to generate demographic table in clinical SAS programming.
Why SLA For Clinical SAS?
SLA does not provide traditional coaching; instead it offers a blend of practical sessions that helps to mold the aspiring candidate into successful IT professionals. Our practical approach makes the candidate imbibe concepts pertinent to the industry requirements. SLA's team of trainers are well equipped with the concepts of their subjects. This in turn leads to high confidence level in students due to the in-depth training provided by the Best Clinical SAS Class in Chennai.
The placement process at SLA Institute
- To foster the employability skills among the students
- Making the students future-ready
- Career counseling as and when needed
- Provide equal chances to all students
- Providing placement help even after completing the course
We Tie-Up with 300+ Leading IT and MNC Companies
Did You Like Our Reviews?
Then why are you waiting? Start your journey learning and write your career story
Significance of Clinical SAS Course in Chennai
The Clinical SAS professionals must know about analytics, administration, and data management along with hands-on experience in core concepts of the Clinical SAS program. We equip the learners with the required industry skills in our Clinical SAS Training Center in Chennai and the following are the in-demand skills in top healthcare organizations and companies.
- Building SAS datasets from the clinical database and develop SAS macros and templates along with utilities used for data reporting and data cleaning.
- Building the datasets by utilizing SDTM guidelines and interacting with an internal team for generating deliverables for biotech and pharmaceutical clients.
- Implementing the analyzed protocols or SAP (Statistical Analysis Plan) for working effectively with statisticians and ensure CRF for consistent and adequate guidelines.
- Develop SAS programs to create tables, figures, and listings along with datasets and review CRF annotations and data specifications efficiently.
- Identify and update checks required for data validation plan and data management plan along with the detailed study on management reports using SAS.
- Perform quality checks on final reports and develop SAS coding and table templates to prepare, process, and analyze the clinical data.
- Establishing the data transfer for ongoing factors to identify the data quality issues.
Learn these must-have skills to perform as per the expectation of the companies by learning in our best Clinical SAS Training Course in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance.
Our Clinical SAS Trainers are well-versed on the topics along with 10+ years of field experience. They are proficient in SAS software application, syntax rules, datasets, SAS libraries, data files, data manipulations, data combining, report enhancing, report summary, data iterative, clinical SAS research, clinical trial data structures, and clinical SAS data transformation. They offer the best coaching along with hands-on experience to the candidates to ensure their understanding of clinical SAS data.
We have dedicated trainers for providing the best Clinical SAS Training in Chennai as per the convenient learning hours of students around the globe. They have excellent communication skills to explain the concepts clearly with presentations and they clear the doubts on the spot with real-time examples. They are delivering quality Clinical SAS Training and equip nearly 5000+ students for various profiles in top healthcare firms. Enroll in our Clinical SAS Training Institute in Chennai and learn from industry experts.
Our Distinctive Placement Approach
Clinical SAS FAQ's
Expected Criteria for Assured Placement
The following criteria help the placement team guide the candidates to get placed immediately after the course completion through SLA Institute.
- 80% of coursework completion helps us arrange interviews in required companies.
- 2 or 3 projects to be done for the selected course to ace the technical round effectively.
- Ensure attending the placement training right from the first day of the selected course.
- Practice well with resume building, soft skill, aptitude skill, and profile strengthening.
- Utilize the internship training program at SLA for the complete technical skills.
- Collect the course completion certificate and update the copy to the placement team.
- Ensure your performance indicator meets the expectation of top companies.
- Always be ready with the updated resume that includes project details done at SLA.
- Enjoy unlimited interview arrangements along with internal mock interviews.