Finding Your Right Courses
Best MCSA Training in Chennai
MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) is the foundation certification exam for many Microsoft Certification courses. Our MCSA Course in Chennai makes your proficient with all necessary skills along with validated course completed certificate to obtain in-demand jobs in big MNC and IT companies. The students can learn in their convenient learning hours through regular mode, weekend mode, fast track mode, or instructor-led live online mode. Contact us to book a free demo class to check out our MCSA Training Institute in Chennai.
Objectives of MCSA Course in Chennai
Our MCSA Course in Chennai is intended to equip the students with current industry requirements such as installation, configuration, and administrating Microsoft products. We make the students have in-depth understanding of creating and maintaining user logins, network access, and data security of Windows operating system and other products of Microsoft. Following are the assured learning outcomes of our MCSA Training in Chennai at SLA Institute.
- Implement IT infrastructure for user groups, remote management, and upgrade management.
- Install, manage, and maintain networking services of Windows and Microsoft products.
- Deploy IPV6, IPV4, DHCP, DNS, and local storage services effectively.
- Install, configure, and maintain systems and servers efficiently.
- Advanced knowledge in designing, deploying, optimizing, and operating IT infrastructures.
- Proficiency in creating mobile and web applications and services with the help of Microsoft tools and technologies.
Learn the best MCSA Course in Chennai at SLA Institute as we provide comprehensive knowledge in Microsoft products and Servers with complete hands-on exposure.
Enjoy Free and Lifetime Placement Assistance
Our placement team helps you identify your right jobs through extensive industry connect
Prerequisites for learning MCSA Training in Chennai
There is no prerequisite for learning MCSA Training in Chennai as we offer the course from scratch for college students and fresh graduates. We have customized MCSA Course Syllabus for the students to have personalized learning experience at SLA Institute. However, working professionals are suggested to have following fundamental knowledge to pursue the course with hands-on exposure.
- Basic networking and hardware knowledge
- MTA certification is an added advantage
Who Should Attend Our MCSA Training ?
Our MCSA Course in Chennai is helpful for freshers and working professionals to begin or transform their career in the IT infrastructure management of big companies. We equip the students with well-framed MCSA Course Syllabus, well-equipped class and lab rooms, and well-versed training faculties for local and remote candidates. Following candidates are eligible to take up our MCSA Training Course in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance.
- Fresh graduates with any diploma on engineering courses like EEE, ECE, CSE, or IT.
- Working professionals who have experienced as system admin, system engineer, network specialists, network admin, technical support executive, database developer, or cloud application developer.
- Any interested candidates who want to shine in hardware and networking field.
Job Profiles for MCSA Training in Chennai
The learning of MCSA Course in Chennai equips the students in server infrastructure, SharePoint, communication, desktop infrastructure, data platform, private cloud, business intelligence, and messaging. Our students will learn how to design advanced server infrastructure, implement desktop application environment, operate and deploy a private cloud system, develop Microsoft SQL 2012 database, design solutions with Microsoft SharePoint Server, and configure online services with Microsoft Lync Server. Following are the popular job profiles that are in-demand in top companies.
- Desktop Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- IT Support Engineer
- MCSA Windows Server Admin
- Customer Support – Non-voice process
- System and Server Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- Server Technical Support
- MCSA Trainer and Consultant
MCSA Course Syllabus
SLA Institute provide the Best MCSA Training in Chennai to make the students expertise in various products and services of Microsoft with practical implementations. The students can enjoy the complete learning experience through our MCSA Course Syllabus as it has case studies, periodical assessment, performance trackers, seminars, knowledge sharing sessions, and project practices. Our MCSA Course Curriculum can be customized as per the learning requirement of students and we offer the course for freshers from scratch with satisfying hands-on practices.
Want to learn with a personalized course curriculum?
Project practices on MCSA Training
Installing & Administrating Windows Server
Get hands-on practice with the implementation and administration of Windows Server as a part of MCSA Course
Microsoft SQL Server Database Querying
Get proficiency in querying with SQL Server database for store and retrieve data along with complete understanding.
Manage, Configure, and Maintain Windows 11
Gain expertise on installation, configuration, and maintenance of Windows 11 Operating System with hands-on.
Implementing a Data Warehouse
Learn to implement data warehouse by practicing on determining business objectives to locating data sources.
Significance of learning MCSA Training in Chennai
MCSA certification courses are provided in various specializations and it paves the way for acquiring variety of jobs in companies for entry-level jobs. Companies around the world are looking for the candidates who are certified and proficient on Microsoft products, services, roles, and knowledge areas. We offer the Best MCSA Training in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance to design and build various technology-based solutions.
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, and Office 365
- Hands-on exposure in SharePoint Server and Skype
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Exchange Server, and Windows Server
- Multiple specialization options such as Business Intelligence and BI development
Enroll in our MCSA Certification Training in Chennai to improve your hardware and networking skills for acquiring jobs with complete field expertise.
The Placement Process at SLA Institute
- To Foster the employability skills among the students
- Making the students future-ready
- Career counseling as and when needed
- Provide equal chances to all students
- Providing placement help even after completing the course
We Tie-Up with 300+ Leading IT and MNC Companies
Our MCSA Trainers Profile
We have skilled and experience MCSA Trainers at SLA to provide industry-standard coaching on updated MCSA Course Syllabus. Develop your hardware and networking skills by expert faculties and prepare for any entry-level jobs of top IT and MNCs. We allocate trainers as per the flexible learning hours of global students along with excellent communications skills. Our MCSA Course in Chennai is offered in regular and online modes for the benefit of local and remote learners as well.
The trainers of our MCSA Training Institute in Chennai have 15+ years of field experience with teaching passion and they will take classes with enjoyable sessions, interactive features, friendly-nature, and clear-cut explanations. They encourage the learners to learn by doing method and allows students to utilize labs for unlimited hours. Learn the best MCSA Training Course in Chennai from industry experts.
Did You Like Our Reviews?
Then why are you waiting? Start your journey learning and write your career story
Our Distinctive Placement Approach
Career Development in MCSA Training in Chennai
There is a bright and futuristic career for MCSA professionals, and they can be able to perform well through our MCSA Training in Chennai. MCSA Certification is the prerequisite for many advanced level certification courses such as MCSE, MCSD, and MCT. Following are the specializations that can be obtained in our MCSA Training Center in Chennai.
- MCSA: Business Intelligence Reporting
- MCSA: Cloud Platform
- MCSA: Data Engineering with Azure
- MCSA: Linux on Azure
- MCSA: Machine Learning
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- MCSA: Office 365
- MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration
- MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014
- MCSA: Universal Windows Platform
- MCSA: Web Applications
- MCSA: Windows 11
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
SLA Institute equip the learner for various positions such as Network Technician, Network Administrator, System Administrator, Technical Support Specialist, and SQL Database Administrator through our MCSA Training and Placement Institute in Chennai.
Expected Criteria for Assured Placement
The following criteria help the placement team guide the candidates to get placed immediately after the course completion through SLA Institute.
- 80% of coursework completion helps us arrange interviews in required companies.
- 2 or 3 projects to be done for the selected course to ace the technical round effectively.
- Ensure attending the placement training right from the first day of the selected course.
- Practice well with resume building, soft skill, aptitude skill, and profile strengthening.
- Utilize the internship training program at SLA for the complete technical skills.
- Collect the course completion certificate and update the copy to the placement team.
- Ensure your performance indicator meets the expectation of top companies.
- Always be ready with the updated resume that includes project details done at SLA.
- Enjoy unlimited interview arrangements along with internal mock interviews.