Finding Your Right Courses
Best Manual Testing Training in Chennai
Nowadays testing is an essential process in software development. Carrying out relevant checks on your software updates is advantageous to the developer as well as the end user. Manual Testing Training in Chennai as SLA understands your passion and offers comprehensive training on manual testing. If you want to know about the quality of training then take up the free demo class and have a glimpse of our course.
Future Scope of Manual Testing Course in Chennai
Manual testing is the primary phase of validating the applications performing a step-by-step assessment to check the requirement specification and ensuring the apps are working perfectly as per the client's expectation. This is necessary for testers to improve their skills for updating the process with new technologies and automation frameworks. The knowledge of manual testing improves testing skills, leadership qualities, process analysis ability, logical thinking, and development phase of professionals. We provide the Best Manual Testing Training in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance at SLA.
The learning of manual testing brings a promising future along with the knowledge of how code works in every step, business functions for improved ROI, indulge in the management process, and keep aware of programming concepts. They will become subject matter experts that lead to exploring global testing job opportunities. Top companies believe there will be no substitute for manual testing as they can conduct load testing, performance testing, and regression testing more accurately than automation testing. Learn the Best Manual Testing Training in Chennai to become a master in testing applications.
Top Reasons why you still need Manual Testing
- The irony in software development is that errors are located when you don’t expect them at all. This is something of great importance. Here manual testing takes a major role.
- Whenever a new session is commenced the proficiency and experience of testers assist them in taking the right approach. There is rapid mental processing which assists manual testing.
- Human testers generally take the role of a user. They offer a great deal of value than just knowledge. They are also well aware of how the product is presently performing. Testers also drive products in different avenues with their profound insight.
Enjoy Free and Lifetime Placement Assistance
Our placement team helps you identify your right jobs through extensive industry connect
Prerequisites for learning Manual Testing Training in Chennai
A keen eye for Software Testing is essential but not mandatory.
Both manual testing and automated testing provide advantages. It’s necessary to regard both testing approaches when you contemplate on your design process. There is no denying that automated testing evolves rapidly but still manual testing will also have a separate place in the software world. So call our educational counselors now and get to know about the importance of manual testing!
Who should attend our Manual Testing Training in Chennai?
- Fresh graduates who want to shine in the IT field
- Non IT professionals who want to shift their career
- Software developers to upskill
- QA engineers
- Technical support executives
Job Profiles of Manual Testing Domain
For any organization to deliver the best product, both manual testing and testing should work in synergy. The aim of automation should be to make humans stop worrying about repetitive and mundane tasks and involve in creative thinking and reasoning. Now lets see some of the roles that a student who has completed Manual Testing Training in Chennai can take up
- Product managers
- UX experience professional
- IT management
- Quality engineer
Manual Testing Course Syllabus
Our Manual Testing Course Syllabus contains the key topics such as fundamental software testing, SDLC, testing usage, testing methodologies that include black box, white box, and gray box, testing levels such as unit testing, module testing, integration testing, system-level testing, and user acceptance testing, and software testing models such as waterfall, prototype, evolutionary, spiral, fish, v-model, and agile. Learn the all-inclusive Manual Testing Curriculum at SLA that can be customized as per your skillset.
Want to learn with a personalized course curriculum?
Project practices on Manual Testing Training
Public healthcare management system
The aim of this project is to develop a healthcare management system thathas functionalities offering details to patients, doctors, and pharmacists.
Online Software Testing
The aim of the project is to create a demo banking website by developing and deploying test cases online.
Blending manual and automation testing
The aim of this project is to emphasize on the significance of both manual testing and automation testing.
Mobile application testing
The aim of this project is to test mobile applications manually.
The Placement Process at SLA Institute
- To Foster the employability skills among the students
- Making the students future-ready
- Career counseling as and when needed
- Provide equal chances to all students
- Providing placement help even after completing the course
We Tie-Up with 300+ Leading IT and MNC Companies
Did You Like Our Reviews?
Then why are you waiting? Start your journey learning and write your career story
Career Development in Manual Testing Training
Manual Testing is an important part of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and it plays a crucial role to deliver the quality product that improves ROI. The career growth for Manual Testing is never fading and it grows gradually with new script learning and automation technologies. Our Manual Testing Training Course in Chennai is best for any graduates or working professionals to have a bright career for the following reasons.
- Reviewing of developed code is mandatory
- Core responsibility is checking the specifications
- Imaginative and creativity is must for testing apps
- Specialized skills are required for software testers
- Testers can earn good salaries like software developers
- Testers are also code experts for script generation
- Implement new technologies like ML and AI is important
- Testing jobs are also challenging as it requires creativity and analytical skills
- Testers have a great future by technologies like IoT, AI, and ML
Our Distinctive Placement Approach
Why SLA for Manual Testing
Manual Testing Training in Chennai provided by SLA is a blend of economy, patience, and empathy. With certification and knowledge being the appropriate tool for your career. SLA makes you realize your dream. You needn’t worry about the quality of training. Providing training in both manual and automation testing, we offer real time project training.
We believe that there is something more than the technical knowledge. In order to develop your career, we also provide communication classes.
One of the top reasons for selecting us as the Manual Testing Training Institute in Chennai is that we are located in the heart of the city, KK Nagar. There is appropriate ambience for the students and they can totally concentrate on academics.
Expected Criteria for Assured Placement
The following criteria help the placement team guide the candidates to get placed immediately after the course completion through SLA Institute.
- 80% of coursework completion helps us arrange interviews in required companies.
- 2 or 3 projects to be done for the selected course to ace the technical round effectively.
- Ensure attending the placement training right from the first day of the selected course.
- Practice well with resume building, soft skill, aptitude skill, and profile strengthening.
- Utilize the internship training program at SLA for the complete technical skills.
- Collect the course completion certificate and update the copy to the placement team.
- Ensure your performance indicator meets the expectation of top companies.
- Always be ready with the updated resume that includes project details done at SLA.
- Enjoy unlimited interview arrangements along with internal mock interviews.