Embedded Training in ChennaiSeptember 30, 2021 2021-10-15 13:38
Embedded Training in Chennai
Finding Your Right Courses
Best Embedded Training in Chennai
An Embedded System is the integration of a computer processor, peripheral devices, and computer memory designed for performing dedicated functions and real-time operations. A fire alarm is the best example for Embedded System and the learning of Embedded is used to control the device for enabling users to interact with machines. Learn the Best Embedded System Training in Chennai at SLA Institute to create Real-Time Embedded systems, Stand Alone Embedded systems, Networked Embedded Systems, and Mobile Embedded Systems efficiently. Following are the learning benefits of an Embedded Course in Chennai with hands-on exposure.
- Embedded System will perform only one task at a time dedicatedly.
- Embedded System benefits extended to develop IoT devices.
- Less dependency on the operating system that can run on any platform.
- Cost-effective development with numerous hardware benefits.
- Filed exposure to Robot manufacturing is guaranteed.
Enroll in our Embedded System Training Course in Chennai to perform all the related jobs with a thorough understanding of processes, networks, sensors, and memories. Our trainers are very proficient with the experience of device design, security services, simulation process, and exploration process for providing the best coaching on Embedded Systems.
Scope of Embedded Training in Chennai
Nowadays we use embedded systems in our day-to-day lives. Generally, C programming concepts are useful for building these systems. The Keil 8051 Development tools are structured so as to solve the complicated issues that the software developers encounter. Proteus is also another software that is used in embedded designing. While Keil is used for Embedded C coding, Proteus is applied for modelling. The embedded system syllabus will make the candidate comprehend the complex engineering systems. Those who are curious to know why C is used in Embedded, then embedded systems training can be of great use.
Interfacing is one of the essential concepts with regard to micro controller 8051, and taking up embedded training in Chennai will be one of the helpful things for those who want to carve a niche for themselves in the professional front. Working with Pic, ARM etc. in embedded systems will also be a useful learning for the students. Besides, Pin Diagram which points out the pins of an electronic connector together with its functions is an interesting concept in embedded system. Students can gain awareness of developing embedded Linux products. You may be looking for top 10 embedded training institutes in Chennai. By pursuing embedded systems training in Chennai, the candidate can get thorough knowledge of embedded system and develop one.
Enjoy Free and Lifetime Placement Assistance
Our placement team helps you identify your right jobs through extensive industry connect
Prerequisites for learning Embedded Training in Chennai
There is no specific knowledge required for freshers to learn Embedded System Course in Chennai as we train the students from scratch. We have designed Embedded Course Curriculum by industry experts that can be customized as per the learning requirements of students’ career transformation. So, working professionals and students who wish to learn Embedded Training in Chennai in fast track mode, we suggest knowing the following fundamental concepts to enjoy complete hands-on exposure.
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ Programming
- Basic skills in electronics
- Fundamental knowledge of computer hardware and software.
Who should attend our Embedded Training Institute in Chennai?
We offer Embedded System Training in Chennai to freshers and working professionals who are willing to shine in Embedded and IoT fields with related degree backgrounds. As it has a great future scope, it is the top trending course with multiple job opportunities. The following candidates are eligible to join our Embedded Training Center in Chennai.
- B.E or Diploma holders in ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Mechatronics, or Aeronautical
- B.Sc/ M.Sc IT, CS, Electronics, or Physics
- B.Tech IT, MCA, or BCA.
Job Profiles for Embedded Training in Chennai
Embedded systems is the field that creates tremendous job opportunities for the professionals who are having required in-demand skills with certification. There are multiple roles and designations for Embedded System professionals to perform various tasks as per their skillset and experience. We equip the students with technical skills in embedded systems and job-oriented skills to perform in the interviews of top companies in our Embedded System Training and Placement Institute in Chennai. Following are the profiles that are in demand in the embedded field.
- Embedded System Architect: They are responsible for designing and deploying software of embedded systems and devices, developing and reviewing codes, validate and integrate designs of the new products, and developing and debugging system software. We make the students thorough with the knowledge of embedded system designs on multitasking real-time operating systems in our Embedded Course in Chennai.
- Embedded Software Engineer: They are responsible for developing embedded software programs required by clients with the detailed collaboration to deliver their exact needs. In our Embedded System Training Institute in Chennai, we equip the learners for this position with the required collaboration and communication skills needed mostly for interacting with clients to understand their requirements properly.
- Embedded System Engineer: They are responsible for designing, developing, producing, testing, and maintaining various embedded systems that are used to eliminate potential issues of cross-functional teams. We make you a subject matter expert with hands-on experience in our Embedded System Training Center in Chennai.
- Biomedical Engineer: Their responsibility is to design and develop safety testing and maintenance of biomedical equipment and they have to ensure the equipment is running as per the regulatory requirements and quality standards. Join us at SLA to gain expertise for this profile through our best Embedded System Training in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance.
Embedded Course Syllabus
SLA Institute provides a well-organized Embedded Course Syllabus that can fit the job requirements of embedded jobs in top companies. Our Embedded Course Curriculum covers C and ANSI fundamentals, function, arrays, bit operations, file handling, command-line arguments, data structures, sorting and searching technique, power supply, processor, memory, timers, serial communication ports, input/output circuits, system application circuits, and micro controllers along with hands-on exercises. Learn the Best Embedded System Training in Chennai with an industry-standard embedded curriculum.
Want to learn with a personalized course curriculum?
Project practices on Embedded Programming
Wireless Metal Detector Robot
Develop a robot that can sense the metals to control RF technology wirelessly for alerting the users in land mines.
Auto Intensity Control of Street Lights
Develop a simple circuit Embedded to automate the intensity of street lights using a micro controller and LEDs.
Password-Based Circuit Breaker
Develop a project in Embedded System by utilizing 8051 controllers for switch off the power supply by a password.
Embedded Surveillance System
Create an embedded system to alert theft, crime, or fire by integrating security cameras and data processing.
Significance of Embedded System Training
In its special role, the embedded systems can carry out some pre-defined programs. This is often applied in huge spectrum of mechanical or electrical system. Ranging from small MP3 players to widely complicated hybrid vehicle systems, embedded systems are good for use mainly due to its reliability and efficiency. So the need for the aspiring candidate will be to search for the Best Embedded Training Institutes in Chennai.
In the current era, embedded system has found vast usage in telecommunications, consumer electronics, IT, mobile, telecom, automotive systems, medical, vending machines, airplanes, smart home etc. With the help of embedded systems, several devices including electronic gadgets, AC, etc. can be built.
Embedded systems has been making waves in the scientific world with its upsurge in autonomous robots too. Nowadays, devices communicate in a more powerful way that we had ever thought of.
Embedded systems has traveled a long way since their advent. The future of embedded systems is determined by the development of technologies that lead to swift communications. Embedded research and development is seeing a surge nowadays.Read More
The learning of Embedded Systems Training in Chennai brings a promising future for certified and skilled professionals as every industry today is depending on smart improvements. The knowledge of embedded systems makes you understand artificial intelligence, IoT developments, and RPA easily as all of them are about computer hardware and processors. All the electronic products are made of embedded technology today and it is very important to learn things with innovative skills.
According to a recent survey, the embedded industry is about to reach $400 Billion by the end of 2025 and it is going to create 12 million new jobs worldwide in the near future. Top companies like TCS, L&T, Wipro, IBM, Tata, Tech Mahindra, Zensar, Volvo, Toshiba, and Infosys are investing in embedded operations and hiring experts for performing various embedded system tasks efficiently. Our Embedded System Training in Chennai guides you to your desired job with the required skills for jobs and interviews.
Sectors like medical electronics, aerospace, automobiles; defense, toys, consumer electronics, telecommunication, industrial machine, food industry, space, agriculture, and construction are implementing embedded technology for various automation processes. The learners can employ as embedded software engineers, application software engineers, and software test engineers, embedded hardware engineers, embedded system engineers, and embedded sales executives through our skill-based and best Embedded Course in Chennai. We equip your software skills, hardware skills, and other skills like database reading, product completion before the deadline, SDLC, collaboration skills, and report generation in our Embedded System Training Institute in Chennai.
Embedded systems has a great scope for career. There is a requirement of artificial intelligence for every industry and these embedded systems can provide the same. Every electronic product nowadays is equipped with embedded system. The embedded engineers who are learning embedded systems will work on these powerful systems.Engineers who are experts in building embedded systems have a sound comprehension of programming and electronics. Taking up Embedded system course in Chennai from SLA equipped with strong software coding and debugging skills will lead to a fruitful career for the aspiring candidate.Read More
The Placement Process at SLA Institute
- To Foster the employability skills among the students
- Making the students future-ready
- Career counseling as and when needed
- Provide equal chances to all students
- Providing placement help even after completing the course
We Tie-Up with 300+ Leading IT and MNC Companies
Akash MandhanEmbedded System Enginner
ShrinivasanEmbedded Software Enginner
Jothi NarayananSystem Architect
Did You Like Our Reviews?
Then why are you waiting? Start your journey learning and write your career story
Why SLA For Embedded Training
Theoretical classes along with practical hands-on training will be useful to the student to develop his/her career. SLA offers wide course materials and it grooms the candidate for a satisfactory career. There is also online training facility offered to the candidates. Lab support is available for the student every time and the timing is flexible.
At SLA, the students can enjoy the following learning benefits by enrolling in our Embedded Systems Training Institute in Chennai.
- Personalized Embedded Course curriculum.
- One-on-one training sessions on Embedded System Course.
- Expert and experienced faculty who are techies in the Embedded and IoT development field.
- Equal learning experience for both regular and online modes of Embedded Training classes.
- Satisfying hands-on exposure that meets Embedded Systems skills to ace the technical rounds.
- Skilled and friendly training faculties to clear the Embedded System course-related doubts on the spot along with continuous support for jobs and projects.
- Embedded System coursework that includes 50+ case studies and 20+ assignments along with a minimum of 2 real-time industry projects.
- Combo courses if you want to get dual certification along with Embedded System technology.
- Dedicated placement team to provide lifetime career support free of cost along with the Embedded Systems Training Course in Chennai.
Register for a free demo class to check out our training infrastructure at the Embedded Systems Training Institute in Chennai.
Our Distinctive Placement Approach
Embedded Training in Chennai SLA – Certification
Our Embedded System Certification Course in Chennai is offered with industry-recognized certification along with expertise in device development. The students will learn how to analyze and discover embedded system design with the implementation of processors, networks, memories, and sensors. They can address the contemporary design challenges to ensure reliability, thermal efficiency, and security system easily. The students can understand the capabilities for parallelism of fine-grain from the enhancement perspective.
Our Embedded System Training Course in Chennai makes the learners utilize the model of hardware and software components for simulating and exploring the process effectively. Learn the best-Embedded Training in Chennai to gain expertise with certification.
Expected Criteria for Assured Placement
The following criteria help the placement team guide the candidates to get placed immediately after the course completion through SLA Institute.
- 80% of coursework completion helps us arrange interviews in required companies.
- 2 or 3 projects to be done for the selected course to ace the technical round effectively.
- Ensure attending the placement training right from the first day of the selected course.
- Practice well with resume building, soft skill, aptitude skill, and profile strengthening.
- Utilize the internship training program at SLA for the complete technical skills.
- Collect the course completion certificate and update the copy to the placement team.
- Ensure your performance indicator meets the expectation of top companies.
- Always be ready with the updated resume that includes project details done at SLA.
- Enjoy unlimited interview arrangements along with internal mock interviews.