IOT Training in ChennaiSeptember 8, 2021 2021-10-18 7:32
IOT Training in Chennai
Finding Your Right Courses
Best IOT Training in Chennai
You would have heard about Internet of Things which is one of the buzzwords today. It refers to how the “things” get linked with each other to form a smarter world. It is a great way of how devices get associated to the internet. If you think that Internet of Things is just about smart homes and connected appliances, then you are wrong. This stream is an ocean and SLA which provides IoT training in Chennai helps to hone your skills and enhance your knowledge of IoT.
IoT or Internet of Things was set forth by Kevin Ashton in 1999. Now it has turned out to be the major term of relevant technologies.
Internet of Things is a happening domain that is at present the most desired technology by several engineering and IT-based companies. You can even build your own smart devices with the help of Internet of Things.
- IoT will let a new set of devices to communicate with each other will minimum or no intervention.
- IoT has embedded sensors that function with software algorithms to respond and perform several actions.
The interesting thing is that besides the internet access, the devices can communicate with other smart devices. IoT training institute in Chennai helps understand several concept of IoT that will be useful to you in the long run.Read More
Scope of IOT Training
There is an opinion that IoT will be trans formative. An introduction to IoT programming including Arduino and Rasberry Pi Platforms, C and Python will be be a helpful thing to the aspiring candidates. The candidates can gain in-depth understanding of the basics of IoT once he/she enrolls in internet of things training in Chennai from SLA. Internet of things certification will propel the career of the candidate in the right direction.
Enjoy Free and Lifetime Placement Assistance
Our placement team helps you identify your right jobs through extensive industry connect
Prerequisites for learning IOT Training in Chennai
The learning of IoT Course in Chennai requires basic knowledge in hardware, networking, application design, application development, security, data analytics, and artificial intelligence for working and experienced professionals to complete the course with satisfying hands-on exposure to IoT concepts. Fresh graduates and beginners do not worry about prerequisites as we provide IoT Training in Chennai from scratch at SLA. We have a customized IoT Course Syllabus and dual certification offers for gaining knowledge in related technologies.
Who should attend our IOT Training Institute in Chennai?
Our IoT Training in Chennai is useful for aspirants who wish to upgrade their careers with trending technologies. The students can able to design, implement, and deploy IoT services, devices, and solutions for real-time issues through our IoT Course. The following category of learners can be benefited from our IoT Training Course in Chennai.
- Students and freshers who are interested to build their career in trending technology with a degree background in B.Sc or M.Sc IT/CS, BCA, MCA, B.Tech IT, B.E EEE/ECE/CSE, or Diploma.
- Working professionals who have experience in engineering with the domains such as electronics, ECE, E & TC, IT, or CS to get better career transformation in the IoT field.
- Business Entrepreneurs having the interest to improve their business with IoT development such as remote-controlled devices, home automation, and wearable technology devices.
- Industry Leaders who are working in real estate, manufacturing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, electrical, educational, and retail sectors for operating their business with IoT devices.
Job Profiles of IOT Training
Enrich your career with our best IoT Training in Chennai as this field creates tremendous job opportunities for talented and skillful professionals. There are millions of jobs are waiting to be filled by certified professionals for working in the following job profiles.
- IoT Architects
- IoT Application Engineer
- Solution Architects
- IoT Cloud Developer
- IoT Engineers
- IoT Leads
- IoT Product Engineer
- IoT Developer
- IoT Analyst Engineer
- Cloud Engineer
- CAD Designer
- Material Specialist
- Embedded Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Visualization Expert
- UI Engineer
- Data Architect
- Instrument Engineer
- Testing Engineers
IOT Course Syllabus
SLA has framed IoT Course Syllabus by industry experts to provide the best IoT Course in Chennai. Our IoT Course Curriculum covers the concepts and technologies behind IoT development along with important topics such as IoT architecture, device design, communication protocols, cloud management, designing IoT products, IoT programming, and utilization of Raspberry Pi Board. The students can learn IoT course content with complete hands-on by developing real-time projects and we provide an industry-recognized certificate upon the completion of the IoT Course in Chennai.
Want to learn with a personalized course curriculum?
Project practices on IOT
Smart Agriculture System
Gain hands-on to IoT by working on a project that develops a smart agriculture system with automated IoT devices.
Smart Garage Door
Develop an IoT project to control and operate the garage door of homes and industries by eliminating bulky keychains.
Home Automation System
Create a project to automate the functioning of household appliances and electric devices using the internet and IoT device.
Air Pollution Monitoring
Build an IoT device to monitor the air pollution and contamination levels for the cities and store the information in servers.
Why SLA For IOT Training?
At SLA, the learners can enjoy the following benefits by enrolling in our IoT Training Institute in Chennai.
- Updated and enhanced IoT Course curriculum
- Personalized training sessions for IoT Course
- Experienced mentors who are techies in the IT field with IoT skills.
- Excellent learning experience for both regular and online modes of IoT classes.
- Satisfying hands-on exposure that meets device development skills to ace the technical rounds of IoT Job interviews.
- Friendly faculties to clear the IoT course-related doubts on the spot along with continuous support for jobs and projects.
- Our IoT coursework includes 50+ case studies and 20+ assignments along with a minimum of 2 real-time industry projects.
- Combo courses if you want to get dual certification along with IoT Certification Course.
- Dedicated placement team to provide lifetime career support free of cost along with IoT Training Course in Chennai.
Future Scope of IoT Training Course in Chennai
IoT development makes the life of people better and smarter and the companies are competing for developing IoT devices that effortlessly simplify the life of users. The future of IoT is promising and bright for learners around the world. IoT is predicted to reach $4050B revenue by the end of 2025. Learn the in-demand skills to have a better future with our IoT Training Course in Chennai. Following are the reasons to prove IoT makes a futuristic career for certified and skilled professionals.
- Better career scope for the data scientist, analysts, architects, and IT professionals
- Improved learning path for creators with technological trends
- Better encouragement for learning and upgrading continuously
- User-friendly programming platform for developers
- Affordable technology to learn and upskill
- Good understanding of business strategies and e-commerce development
- IoT automates the lifestyle of common people in this Mobile era.
- Excellent technology for career growth
- Innovative field to resolve complex problems with smart devices
The Placement Process at SLA Institute
- To Foster the employability skills among the students
- Making the students future-ready
- Career counseling as and when needed
- Provide equal chances to all students
- Providing placement help even after completing the course
We Tie-Up with 300+ Leading IT and MNC Companies
Significance of IOT Training in Chennai
It was a landmark in the history of technology with the advent of Internet. The Internet of Things is creating the same hype. Whether it is electrical, electronic, hardware or software the Internet of Things will influence various things. The scope of Internet of Things is also very huge. A knowledge of C, Python, internet protocols, embedded coding etc. will be useful when applying Internet of Things.
There is a prediction that a connection between more than 25 billion devices will be available by 2020. With Internet being the nucleus of today’s technology, Internet of Things is really a great advancement. IoT is a big thing not just in the smart homes category but also in several domains. It plays a great role in changing our lifestyles into a sophisticated one. This trending technology will be useful for candidates who wants to shine in their career. It becomes essential to technically prepare oneself with the knowledge of IoT and get certification.
Did You Like Our Reviews?
Then why are you waiting? Start your journey learning and write your career story
Our Distinctive Placement Approach
IoT (Internet of Things) is the field that grows with tremendous technological innovations to compete for the market for current requirements. Many companies are taking advantage of IoT technology to showcase their exponential growth in the IT sector. The IoT products must reduce the effort of people by discovering smart devices that connect appliances. Learn the best IoT Course in Chennai to explore the jobs in IoT profiles.
There are tons of opportunities for certified and skilled professionals to perform various IoT jobs such as embedded systems, networking and security, programming, analytics, communication protocols, UI/UX design, cloud computing, edge computing, and test engineering. Giant MNC and IT companies such as ScienceSoft, Oxagile, Style Lab, HQ Software Industrial, Cisco, Huawei, SAP, IBM, ARM IoT Security, GE digital, Bosch, and Siemens analytics are hiring IoT professionals for performing various profiles. Enroll at SLA, the best IoT Training and Placement Institute in Chennai for obtaining a good job in the IoT field.
The average salary of IoT professionals is around 11.5 LPA and it will differ from company to company as per the size and location. It may vary as per the skillset and experience of candidates to put up in the IoT-related profiles and promotions. Job seekers should gain expertise in various skills required for working in IoT jobs around the world. Enrich your career by enhancing the required skills through our IoT Training in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance.
Expected Criteria for Assured Placement
The following criteria help the placement team guide the candidates to get placed immediately after the course completion through SLA Institute.
- 80% of coursework completion helps us arrange interviews in required companies.
- 2 or 3 projects to be done for the selected course to ace the technical round effectively.
- Ensure attending the placement training right from the first day of the selected course.
- Practice well with resume building, soft skill, aptitude skill, and profile strengthening.
- Utilize the internship training program at SLA for the complete technical skills.
- Collect the course completion certificate and update the copy to the placement team.
- Ensure your performance indicator meets the expectation of top companies.
- Always be ready with the updated resume that includes project details done at SLA.
- Enjoy unlimited interview arrangements along with internal mock interviews.