IOT Training in Chennai
Join the IOT Training Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best IOT Training Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for IOT Courses
You would have heard about Internet of Things which is one of the buzzwords today. It refers to how the “things” get linked with each other to form a smarter world. It is a great way of how devices get associated to the internet. If you think that Internet of Things is just about smart homes and connected appliances, then you are wrong. This stream is an ocean and SLA which provides IoT training in Chennai helps to hone your skills and enhance your knowledge of IoT.
IoT or Internet of Things was set forth by Kevin Ashton in 1999. Now it has turned out to be the major term of relevant technologies.
Internet of Things is a happening domain that is at present the most desired technology by several engineering and IT-based companies. You can even build your own smart devices with the help of Internet of Things.
- IoT will let a new set of devices to communicate with each other will minimum or no intervention.
- IoT has embedded sensors that function with software algorithms to respond and perform several actions.
The interesting thing is that besides the internet access, the devices can communicate with other smart devices. IoT training institute in Chennai helps understand several concept of IoT that will be useful to you in the long run.
The Training sessions in SLA are highly interactive with dedicated attention to each individual.
Corporate Training and Customized online Training In SLA Institute for the working professionals.
SLA Focus on not only theory but also practicals so that the student can gain real-time knowledge
There is an opinion that IoT will be trans formative. An introduction to IoT programming including Arduino and Rasberry Pi Platforms, C and Python will be be a helpful thing to the aspiring candidates. The candidates can gain in-depth understanding of the basics of IoT once he/she enrolls in internet of things training in Chennai from SLA. Internet of things certification will propel the career of the candidate in the right direction.
It was a landmark in the history of technology with the advent of Internet. The Internet of Things is creating the same hype. Whether it is electrical, electronic, hardware or software the Internet of Things will influence various things. The scope of Internet of Things is also very huge. A knowledge of C, Python, internet protocols, embedded coding etc. will be useful when applying Internet of Things.
There is a prediction that a connection between more than 25 billion devices will be available by 2020. With Internet being the nucleus of today’s technology, Internet of Things is really a great advancement. IoT is a big thing not just in the smart homes category but also in several domains. It plays a great role in changing our lifestyles into a sophisticated one. This trending technology will be useful for candidates who wants to shine in their career. It becomes essential to technically prepare oneself with the knowledge of IoT and get certification.
There is an IoT revolution happening now and it will be a wise decision if you enrol now at best IoT training institute in Chennai as SLA When you get trained in IoT, you will develop a device mindset. With this domain not being just a technology but rather an ecosystem as a whole, there is a huge scope for the student through the coaching. Since IoT is creating ripples in the world now, a career in this domain will be fruitful.
Are you trying to expand your horizons and make a mark for yourself in your career? Getting engaged with IoT and connected devices will be a helpful thing more so when you learn the basics from IoT courses in Chennai.
Business Overview of Why IoT is so important
- Case Studies from Nest, CISCO and top industries
- IoT adaptation rate in North American & and how they are aligning their future business model and operation around IoT
- Broad Scale Application Area
- Smart house and smart city
- Industrial Internet
- Smart Cars
- Home healthcare
- Business Rule generation for IoT
- 3 layered architecture of Big Data –Physical (Sensors), Communication and Data Intelligence
Introduction of IoT: All about Sensors
- Basic function and architecture of a sensor –Sensor body, sensor mechanism, sensor calibration, sensor maintenance, cost and pricing structure, legacy and modern sensor network- All basics about the sensors
- Development of sensor electronics- IoT vs legacy and open source vs traditional PCB design style
- Development of Sensor communication protocols –history to modern days. Legacy protocols like Modbus, relay, HART to modern day Zigbee, Zwave, X10,Bluetooth, ANT etc..
- Business driver for sensor deployment- FDA/EPA regulation, Fraud/tempering detection, supervision, Quality control and process management
- Different Kind of Calibration Techniques-manual, automation, infield, primary and secondary calibration –their implication in IoT
- Powering options for sensors-Battery, solar, Witricity. Mobile and PoE
Introduction to Sensor Network and Wireless protocol
- What is a sensor network? What is Ad-hoc network ?
- Wireless vs. Wireline network
- WiFi- 802.11 families: N to S- application of each standards and common vendors.
- Zigbee and Zwave-advantage of low power mesh networking. Long distance Zigbee. Introduction to different Zigbee chips:
- Bluetooth/BLE: Low power vs high power, speed of detection, class ofBLE. Introduction of Bluetooth vendors & their review :
- Creating network with Wireless protocols such as Piconet by BLE
- Protocol stacks and packet structure for BLE and Zigbee
- Other long distance RF communication link
- LOS vs NLOS links
- Sensor network packet architecture
- Capacity and throughput calculation
- Application issues in wireless protocols- power consumption, reliability, PER, QoS, LOS
Review of Electronics Platform, production and cost projection
- PCB vs FPGA vs ASIC design-how to take decision
- Prototyping electronics vs Production electronics
- QA certificate for IoT- CE/CSA/UL/IEC/RoHS/IP65: What are those and
- Basic introduction of multi-layer PCB design and its workflow when needed?
- Electronics reliability-basic concept of FIT and early mortality rate
- Environmental and reliability testing-basic concepts
- Basic Open source platforms: Adruino, Rasberry Pi, Beaglebone, RedBack, Diamond Back
Conceiving a new IoT product- Product requirement document for IoT
- State of the present art and review of existing technology in the marketplace
- Suggestion for new features and technologies based on market analysis and patent issues
- Detailed technical specs for new products- System, software, hardware, mechanical, installation etc.
- Packaging and documentation requirements
- Servicing and customer support requirements
- High level design (HLD) for understanding of product concept
- Release plan for phase wise introduction of the new features
- Skill set for the development team and proposed project plan -cost & duration
- Target manufacturing price
Introduction to Mobile app platform & Middle ware for IoT
- Protocol stack of Mobile app for IoT
- Fundamentals of WAP ( Wireless application protocols)
- Mobile to server integration –what are the factors to look out
- What are the intelligent layer that can be introduced at Mobile app level ?
- iBeacon in IoS
- Global vs Local ID-GUID concept for secured IoT network
- IoT-Middleware case study-1 Axeda
- IoT Middleware case study-2 Xively
Machine learning for intelligent IoT
- Introduction to Machine learning
- Learning classification techniques
- Bayesian Prediction-preparing training file
- Support Vector Machine
- Image and video analytic for IoT
- Fraud and alert analytic through IoT
- Bio –metric ID integration with IoT
- Real Time Analytic/Stream Analytic
- Scalability issues of IoT and machine learning
- What are the architectural implementation of Machine learning for IoT
Analytic Engine for IoT
- Insight analytic
- Visualization analytic
- Structured predictive analytic
- Unstructured predictive analytic
- Recommendation Engine
- Pattern detection
- Rule/Scenario discovery –failure, fraud, optimization
- Root cause discovery
Iaas/Paas/Saas-IoT data, platform and software as a service revenue model
- Iaas : Information as a service-evolving models
- Mechanism of security breach in IOT layer for Iaas
- Middleware for Iaas business implementation in healthcare, homeautomation and farming
- Iaas case study for vehicular information for Auto-insurance and Agriculture
- Paas: Platform as a service in IoT. Case studies of some of the IoT middleware
- Saas : Software/System as service for IoT business models
- European legislation for security in IoT platform
- Firewalling and IPS
- Updates and patches
Database & Platform implementation for IoT : Cloud based IoT platforms
- SQL vs NoSQL-Which one is good for your IoT application
- Open sourced vs. Licensed Database
- Available M2M cloud platform
- Basic functionality of IoT cloud platform
- Real Time Analytic
- Batch Analytic
- Data storage
- Data filtering
- Rule engine
- Process mapping
- Caching of Data for IoT rule implementation
- Lossless data compression /Data encoding : Huffman and Progressive filtering
- Xively/ Omeg/Ayla/Libellium/CISCO M2M platform /AT &T M2M platform/ Google M2M platform
A few common IoT systems
- Home automation
- Energy optimization in Home
- Automotive-OBD /Iaas/Paas for Insurance and Car parking
- Smart Smoke alarm
- BAC ( Blood alcohol monitoring ) for drug abusers under probation
- Pet cam for Pet lovers
- Wearable IOT
- Mobile parking ticketing system
- Indoor location tracking in Retail store
- Home health care
- Smart Sports Watch
Big Data for IoT
- 4V- Volume, velocity, variety and veracity of Big Data
- Why Big Data is important in IoT
- Big Data vs legacy data in IoT
- Fundamental of Map reduced system (MR)
- Hadoop and HDFS
- Kafka for data messaging and brokerage
- Storm/Bolt/Spout-fundamentals of real time analytic system
- Storage technique for image, Geospatial and video data
- Distributed database like Cassandra and HDFS
- Parallel computing basics for IoT
You can get the benefit of job-oriented IoT course that follow the emerging technologies by getting trained in SLA. Flexible IoT course timings are also one of the advantages of enrolling in the Internet of Things training in Chennai. There is an affordable fee structure and good learning environment.
A course completion certificate is a proof of your knowledge and would scale up your career. On completion of the IoT certification, the student will receive a course completion certificate.
Trending IT Courses
- Data Science Training
- Java Training
- Embedded Training
- Dot Net Training