Manual Testing Training in Chennai
Join the Manual Testing Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best Manual Testing Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for Manual Testing Courses
Let’s talk about your Courses.
Nowadays testing is an essential process in software development. Carrying out relevant checks on your software updates is advantageous to the developer as well as the end user. Manual Testing Training in Chennai as SLA understands your passion and offers comprehensive training on manual testing. If you want to know about the quality of training then take up the free demo class and have a glimpse of our course.
Top Reasons why you still need Manual Testing
- The irony in software development is that errors are located when you don’t expect them at all. This is something of great importance. Here manual testing takes a major role.
- Whenever a new session is commenced the proficiency and experience of testers assist them in taking the right approach. There is rapid mental processing which assists manual testing.
- Human testers generally take the role of a user. They offer a great deal of value than just knowledge. They are also well aware of how the product is presently performing. Testers also drive products in different avenues with their profound insight.
The Training sessions in SLA are highly interactive with dedicated attention to each individual.
Corporate Training and Customized online Training In SLA Institute for the working professionals.
SLA Focus on not only theory but also practicals so that the student can gain real-time knowledge
Manual testing has evolved a lot with years. The right thing to do for a testing process is to commence with manual testing to make out whether the software consists of bugs. This manual testing is done even before automated tests . For manual testing there is no requirement of any tool’s knowledge. You have to have good anlaytical skills and get trained in the best manual testing training center in Chennai as SLA. There would be some functional requirements, and manual testing confirms that the software is acting as per the same.
While doing manual testing the tester has the responsibility of perceiving the software from the end user’s perception. The importance of manual testing can be highlighted more from these points:
- Automation cannot be performed for everything. Human view is very important at the outset.
- There is the need for only manual testing for some tests.
- Most of the errors are found through manual testing also when we look at the whole picture in a sound manner.
- Without critical bent of mind there are chances for finding less errors.
- Every small detail is observed by manual testing.
So when we consider the above points we can come to the conclusion that manual testing is very essential in order to gain confidence from the end user. Since human intervention is involved to a great extent in manual testing and there is also application of critical thinking, it makes sense to consider manual testing as a relevant skill even now.
INTRODUCTION TO SOFTWARE TESTING
- What is Testing
- What is Quality
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE
- Initial Requirement phase
- Analysis phase
- Design phase
- Coding phase
- Testing phase
- Delivery and Maintenance phase
WHERE EXACTLY TESTING IS USED
- Conventional Testing
- Unconventional Testing
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- Gray Box Testing
- Unit Level Testing
- Module Level Testing
- Integration Level Testing
- System Level Testing
- User Acceptance Level Testing
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MODELS
- Waterfall Model
- Prototype Model
- Evolutionary Model
- Spiral Model
- Fish Model
- Agile Model
A keen eye for software testing is essential but not mandatory.
Both manual testing and automated testing provide advantages. It’s necessary to regard both testing approaches when you contemplate on your design process. There is no denying that automated testing evolves rapidly but still manual testing will also have a separate place in the software world. So call our educational counselors now and get to know about the importance of manual testing!
Manual testing training in Chennai provided by SLA is a blend of economy, patience, and empathy. With certification and knowledge being the appropriate tool for your career. SLA makes you realize your dream. You needn’t worry about the quality of training. Providing training in both manual and automation testing, we offer real time project training.
We believe that there is something more than the technical knowledge. In order to develop your career, we also provide communication classes.
One of the top reasons for selecting us as the manual testing training institute in Chennai is that we are located in the heart of the city, KK Nagar. There is appropriate ambience for the students and they can totally concentrate on academics.
1. The most “Encouraging, Supportive and Quality” Education both for Technical and Life skill.
2. One of the Best “Affordable” Education with “Friendly and Knowledgeable” Staffs.
3. Surety for “Placements” with Good Companies.
I’ve been trained for “Software Testing” by “Ms. Shivaranjini” the most Dedicated Trainer of the SLA and I really Thank my Trainer and the Placement Dept. of SLA to make my career most Successful.
— Brindha Yuvarani, Software Testing, 28 DEC 2018
Completed my course in software testing. My trainer is sivaranjani mam whose teaching is excellent that learning testing became so easy. Thanks to RK sir for providing excellent soft skills training. Thanks to SLA for providing great placement opportunities. Good place to learn technical as well as soft skills and getting placed in core companies.
— Varsha Raj, Software Testing, 2 Dec 2018
Hi.. Currently I’m pursuing software testing course in SLA, my trainers Sivaranjini mam, RK sir and sai sir makes me shine in IT field..
SLA… The easy way to get IT job.. Trust me..
— NARESHBABU J, Software Testing, 1 DEC 2018