MSBI Training in Chennai
Join the MSBI Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best MSBI Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for MSBI Courses
Let’s talk about your Courses.
As a tech enthusiast, you would be an ardent follower of various technologies. You would have surfed the internet for the trending technologies too. In fact, the contemporary period is considered to be the golden era of information technology. Here then, you might have come across the term Business Intelligence. Well, what is it? It has a valuable role in transforming data into information that is useful. Is there any use with raw data? So BI systems lets thorough evaluation of data to make out essential trends. This is for the purpose of changing or executing strategic plans.
MSBI-a trending BI tool
MSBI, whose acronym is Microsoft Business Intelligence is a set of tools that provides Business Intelligence solutions. It doesn’t stop with this. It also provides solutions pertaining to the issues of data mining. Along with the support of SQL and Visual studio, MSBI assists us in carrying out excellent decisions regarding our business tasks. Do you want to get more insight regarding Business Intelligence and MSBI? Then why don’t you call the academic counselors at SLA and gain practical insight about this trending tool?
The Training sessions in SLA are highly interactive with dedicated attention to each individual.
Corporate Training and Customized online Training In SLA Institute for the working professionals.
SLA Focus on not only theory but also practicals so that the student can gain real-time knowledge
There is no denying that the present period that we are living in is filled with the power of data. Here then, the competency to gain new insights and visualize data in an efficient manner is an excellent skill. MSBI tools are very great in data visualizations. Business Intelligence analysts, datawarehouse design engineers etc, can gain from learning MSBI.
Cube Storage and Aggregation:
- Storage topics – basic aggregations, MOLAP
- Advanced Storage Design – MOLAP, ROLAP, HOLAP
- Partitions – relational and Analysis Services partitions
- Customizing Aggregation Design – Processing Design
- Rapidly changing dimensions / ROLAP dimensions
- Welcome to the Real Time – Proactive Caching
- Cube processing options
- Basic syntax
- Using the MDX query editor in SQL Server Management Studio
- Most-used Functions & Common tasks
- New MDX functions
- Adding calculated members
- Adding scripts
- Adding named sets
- .NET Assemblies
- SSAS Administration
Best practices – health monitoring
- XMLA scripting (SQL Mgmt Studio):
- Other Documentation methods
- Security – roles and permissions
- Disaster Recovery – backup / restore
- Clustering – high availability
Introduction to Data Mining:
- What and why?
- Examples of using each of the 9 algorithms (MS Clustering, MS Decision Trees, Naïve Bayes, MS)
- Sequence Clustering, MS Time Series, MS Association Rules, MS Neural Network)
- Data Mining dimensions
- Data Mining clients
- Processing mining models
Introduction to Reporting Clients:
- Excel 2003 Pivot Tables
- SQL RS & Report Builder
- SPS RS web parts & .NET 2.0 report viewer controls
- Business Scorecards 2005 & ProClarity
Future Directions – Integration with Office 12:
- SharePoint 12 and AS
- Report Center (type of dashboard) uses KPIs, Reports, Excel Web, Filter
- Excel Services 12 and AS (Web Services)
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Introduction to SQL Server Integration Services
- SSIS Package Architecture Overview
- Development and Management Tools
- Deploying and Managing SSIS Packages
- Source Control for SSIS Packages
SSIS for DBAs: Using SQL Server Management Studio:
- The Import and Export Wizard
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Working with Packages
- Database Maintenance Plans
- Creating Database Maintenance Plans using SSMS
- Scheduling and Executing Plans
- Examining Database Maintenance Plan Packages
- Changes in SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2
The training methodology that SLA follows is one that makes us stand apart. We also believe in knowledge enhancement to the candidates without compromise on quality. This can be seen in our fast track courses too. We help the candidates gain exposure to the present industry expectations. We also offer post project support to the aspiring candidates.
One of the firm beliefs of SLA is that practical training is very essential for the student’s success. Imagine a class where there is only theory. This will only bore the candidates and demotivate them. So we impart hands-on training to the students so that they have real exposure to the subject. There are interactive sessions too that pave way to the students asking doubts.
Personality development classes are a part of our training schedule and this makes the student perform well in corporate interviews. The training ambience is highly motivating and it offers maximum comfort level to the aspiring candidates.
he students can benefit from the flexible timings and for this they can consult the educational counsellors. Lab support is also great in SLA.
1. The most “Encouraging, Supportive and Quality” Education both for Technical and Life skill.
2. One of the Best “Affordable” Education with “Friendly and Knowledgeable” Staffs.
3. Surety for “Placements” with Good Companies.
I’ve been trained for “Software Testing” by “Ms. Shivaranjini” the most Dedicated Trainer of the SLA and I really Thank my Trainer and the Placement Dept. of SLA to make my career most Successful.
— Brindha Yuvarani, Software Testing, 28 DEC 2018
Completed my course in software testing. My trainer is sivaranjani mam whose teaching is excellent that learning testing became so easy. Thanks to RK sir for providing excellent soft skills training. Thanks to SLA for providing great placement opportunities. Good place to learn technical as well as soft skills and getting placed in core companies.
— Varsha Raj, Software Testing, 2 Dec 2018
Hi.. Currently I’m pursuing software testing course in SLA, my trainers Sivaranjini mam, RK sir and sai sir makes me shine in IT field..
SLA… The easy way to get IT job.. Trust me..
— NARESHBABU J, Software Testing, 1 DEC 2018