N+ Training in ChennaiSeptember 6, 2021 2021-10-22 11:35
N+ Training in Chennai
Finding Your Right Courses
Best N plus Training in Chennai
Network + is a certification that is vendor neutral. It establishes an IT professional’s expertise in the following tasks: Controlling, Maintaining,Installing, Troubleshooting, Configuring
Fundamental Computer Networks.
Well, N+ Certification Training in Chennai as SLA acts as the gateway to a spectrum of the most sought after IT credentials including N+, A+, CCNA, and MCSE. Call us for a live demo session today and you will get to know the quality of our training. Later you can enroll in one of our batches and get in-depth training in these valuable certifications.
Importance of N+ Training
- Universality is one factor that makes N+ certification shine. By getting this certificate you will have your career as a network technician in several platforms. In your role of a N+ certified technician, you should be ready to involve in most forms of networks.
- When you take up N+ certification, you will not be confined to only Network+ technician role. There are several paths that are in front of you to explore.
- Employers will also consider your IT certification while screening your profile. So it is essential to get some kind of established certification in the IT field. The CompTIA Network+ and A+ certifications are the most pertinent in this regard. Here the fundamental knowledge of troubleshooting is encompassed. This falls under the scope of hardware,software and networking. The CompTIA certifications are also very famous and recognized throughout the world.
- CompTIA certifications are veryl popular and recognized everywhere.
- An entry-level certification as N+ certification will demonstrate to your employer that you know the fundamental aspects of networking and routing. You will have an edge over other job seekers through this. You will also be in a good position to showcase your core knowledge for becoming a network administrator. Those who have the dream of getting all-round knowledge, then N+ certification is a boon. Best N+ certification institute in Chennai as SLA helps you comprehend the network theory besides other topics.
Enjoy Free and Lifetime Placement Assistance
Our placement team helps you identify your right jobs through extensive industry connect
Prerequisites for learning N+ Training in Chennai
For freshers, we provide N+ Courses in Chennai from scratch with complete hands-on exposure. Our N+ Course curriculum can be customized as per the learning requirements of learners for their personalized learning experience and career enhancements. The prerequisites are partial-mandated for the students who want to learn by fast track mode of N+ Training at SLA. Working professionals are suggested to have the following prior experience to gain field expertise with practical experience.
- Basic knowledge of networking infrastructure
- Experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware elements
- Strong understanding of hardware and networking elements.
Who should attend our N Pluse Training in Chennai?
Any fresh graduates, working professionals, and IT aspirants can attend our N+ Training Course in Chennai for their career start or transformation. Our CompTIA N+ Training equips the learners to gain expertise to work in various networking-related jobs and prepares them for international certification exams along with placement practices. We have skilled and experienced trainers to offer personalized N+ Training in Chennai for the local and global students efficiently. Following are the category of learners who can get benefited from our N+ Training Course at SLA.
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Web developers and designers
- Research analysts
- Finance professionals
- IT professionals
- Banking professionals
Job Profiles of N+ Training
The network engineer is responsible for taking care of designing, installing, and maintaining networking connections within the organization. They have to establish wireless networks (WAN), wired connections (LAN), and establishing digital communication over network systems along with the knowledge of cyber-security. We equip the learners with essential networking skills such as firewall and security, networking design, programming language, cloud computing, networking, operating system, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills through our N+ Training Institute in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance at SLA Institute.
- Network engineer
- Network administrator
- Computer technician
- System engineer
- Network analyst
Career Development in N+ Training in Chennai
CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) issues N+ Certification to validate the technology management skills of professionals. The career growth in N+ is bright with enhancing the capability of supporting and configuring TCP/IP network design, hardware format, network cabling, and resolving networking issues. We offer the best N+ Training in Chennai with hands-on practices on networking components and connection operations.
The learning of the N+ Course in Chennai helps the professionals to gain expertise for entry-level networking jobs for multiple platforms. After the completion of the N+ Certification Course at SLA Institute, the candidates can obtain jobs as data center technicians, network administrators, and system support specialists. Through the continuous learning process, they can enhance their career with senior-level jobs like system administrator, support technicians, and IT Managers.
CompTIA N+ Course Syllabus
SLA institute has a well-framed N+ Course Syllabus that contains FDD, HDD, solid-state, magnetic state, optical drives, CD/DVD/RW/Blu-Ray, removable storage, tape drive, SD cards, USB, CD-RW, swappable devices, motherboard components, types, and features. Our N+ Course Curriculum equips the learners with required industry skills and makes them job-ready with field expertise.
Please find the syllabus of Comptia N+ certification below. The syllabus is devised according to the industry standards and is updated regularly.
Want to learn with a personalized course curriculum?
Project practices on N+ Training
Get hands-on in file sharing and remote access with establishing server applications in desktop systems within LAN.
IP Port Scanning
Know how to test whether a remote system is alive with UDP using IP Port Scanner and scan IP address of systems
Network Traffic Monitoring
Create a project to provide remote service to the entire client using the network for monitoring its traffic in LAN/WAN
Implement Web System
Create a network project for implementing a web system with DNS Program, Web Server Program, and Client Program
Why SLA May Be Like This.
- To foster the employability skills among the students
- Making the students future-ready
- Career counseling as and when needed
- Provide equal chances to all students
- Providing placement help even after completing the course
We Tie-Up with 300+ Leading IT and MNC Companies
Did You Like Our Reviews?
Then why are you waiting? Start your journey learning and write your career story
Future Scope of N+ Course in Chennai
The networking field is inevitable for every platform as the world is becoming more digitized today. It is evolving with trending tools to withstand emerging technologies like IoT, RPA, VR and AR, and AI. It has great future scope for the learners with promising career growth through continuous learning and upgrades. Our N+ Training Institute in Chennai will guide you even after the course completion for your stable and exponential career growth. Following are the possible future scope of the N+ field and we equip you in our N+ Training Course in Chennai at SLA.
- Gene-Editing for customized babies
- Robotic Companions for tutoring and monitoring children
- Personalized food with lab-designed nutrition
- 3-D printed house constructions
- Lab-engineered Luxury for diamond and leather designing
Our Distinctive Placement Approach
Why SLA for N plus Certification Training
SLA provides best training for both A+ and N+ certification courses in Chennai. By selecting SLA as your preferred training institute, you can get certified as A+ or N+ professional and come out in flying colors in your networking career.
SLA has an infrastructure that is inspired by technology. We have the right hardware and software for you to get trained for N+ and A+ certification. The aim of SLA is to be a smooth leader for the aspiring candidates to take up the A+ and N+ certification. The environment is very friendly at SLA and this drives the aspiring candidate to perform better. The feedback of the students means a lot to us.
- Job support is guaranteed to the students who possess A+ and N+ certification. How this is possible? SLA offers placement assistance too to the aspiring candidates.
- There is rich lab facilities with virtual labs for the purpose of getting ready for the exam.
- Besides, the training is offered from the perspective of certification. The cost is also modest for these certification courses.
- To all the network professionals who want to realize their dream in the network field. …Join SLA now and get trained in the N+ certification.
FAQ - N plus Certification Training
Expected Criteria for Assured Placement
The following criteria help the placement team guide the candidates to get placed immediately after the course completion through SLA Institute.
- 80% of coursework completion helps us arrange interviews in required companies.
- 2 or 3 projects to be done for the selected course to ace the technical round effectively.
- Ensure attending the placement training right from the first day of the selected course.
- Practice well with resume building, soft skill, aptitude skill, and profile strengthening.
- Utilize the internship training program at SLA for the complete technical skills.
- Collect the course completion certificate and update the copy to the placement team.
- Ensure your performance indicator meets the expectation of top companies.
- Always be ready with the updated resume that includes project details done at SLA.
- Enjoy unlimited interview arrangements along with internal mock interviews.