Salesforce Training in Chennai
Join the Salesforce Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best Salesforce Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for Salesforce Courses
Get Salesforce Training in Chennai from SLAInstitute and master the concepts of CRM.
Gain expertise in Salesforce Admistrator and Salesforce Development through our profound teaching. This course consist of cloud computing concept and elucidate on SaaS and PaaS..
Traditional systems are slowly diminishing and demand for cloud computing jobs and its relevant training is increasing regularly. Salesforce CRM training opens a plethora of opportunities for those trained in an efficient manner and earned a certificate. If you have the fire in your belly to prove your mettle in your career then Salesforce will offer you with sufficient challenges. Not only being an innovative platform, Salesforce is also progressing quickly and forming lot of job opportunities throughout the globe.
Salesforce Training For Administrators
Salesforce.com adminstration training in Chennai is very important for your success. This comprehensive Salesforce administrator course is needed for existing Salesforce users, those looking out for Salesforce Administrator roles etc.
Salesforce Training For Developers in Chennai
Working as a Salesforce developer is a great experience since you are dealing with one of the amazing companies who work on cloud. Since everything is shifting to the cloud, it turns out to be an on-demand platform. You will be getting excellent training on Salesforce development which includes the important concept called Apex from the Best Salesforce Training Center in Chennai like SLAInstitute.
Attend the free demo session by our trainer on Salesforce CRM Certification in Chennai for both Admin and Developer. They will give you a better job market analysis which will provide you with better insight into Salesforce ecosystem. Moreover they will give you career guidance and it will have a positive impact on decision making.
Salesforce is a quickly evolving cloud-based software as a service and offers innumerable scope for software developers to maintain and run the platform. Both the existing clients who are deploying Salesforce, and new customers preferring Salesforce should be technically sound. For this training from SLAInstitute, which is the Top Salesforce Training Center in Chennai, is of immense help in grooming your career.
One key factor of Salesforce is that it brings in a new release in a frequent manner. Hence a programmer consisting of Salesforce knowledge will have a great demand in a constant manner.
In India, the average salary for a Salesforce Developer is Rs 492,962 per year. The average salary for a Salesforce Administrator is Rs 441,513 per year. Salesforce has a great future and it is seeing innovations in a regular manner. It offers an open source source platform and flexibility to form an application as per the business requirements. It has an exhaustive scope of growth by means of continuous improvements in updating technologies, flexible adoption etc.
Since Salesforce looks extremely promising, we are glad to hone your skills so that you present it in your workplace. This is the right time to get trained in the Best Salesforce Training Institute in Chennai like SLAInstitute and become an expert Salesforce professional.
Once you complete the Salesforce Certification in Chennai from SLAInstitute you can enter the job roles as follows:
- Salesforce admin
- Salesforce developer
- Salesforce analyst
- Salesforce consultant
- Salesforce architect
- Project manager
There is no specific prerequisite for this course. However, for Salesforce development, it would be an added advantage if you know any programming language like Java, SAS, Dotnet etc., well.
This Salesforce Certification training is appropriate for all professionals who are enthusiastic about CRM and cloud computing.
- BE/MCA/MSC/BCA aspirants who are inclined to take their career to the next level in cloud computing
- Seasoned professionals who are searching for a great career in Salesforce
- Functional consultants who are interested to switch to a good-paying career in Salesforce
- Lateral developers who have operated in Java, C# and mainframe and looking for a better pay
- Core Java consultants
- Sales executives
- Business Associates
- IT Professionals
- SAS Enterprise Miner
- App Builders
- System Administrator
- Sales Representative
|Track||Regular Class||Week-End Class||Fast Class|
|Courses Duration||45 – 60 Days||8 Weekends||5 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||3 hours a day||6+ hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
Cloud Computing Fundamentals:
- Introduction to the Cloud Computing
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
- Comparisons with other computing techniques fetchers
- Key characteristics of cloud computing
- Classification of Cloud Computing
- Based on as a service model
- SAAS (Software as a service)
- PAAS (Platform as a service)
- IAAS (Infrastructure as a service
- Based on deployment or access model
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Sales Force CRM Concepts:
- What is CRM?
- How CRM can help?
- Sales force CRM Navigation terminology
- Compare Salesforce.com CRM with other CRM products
- Customization in sales force .com CRM
- Introduction to sales force CRM Setup tool
- Personal Setup
- App Setup
- Admin Setup
Salesforce.Com Cloud Overview:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Collaboration Cloud
- Project development life cycle
- Sales force editions
- Apex data loader
- Set your organization’s language & locale
- Manage currency
- Create custom profiles & custom fields
- Define dependent pick list
- Customize lookup fields
- Customize validation & formulas
- Customize page layouts
- Customize standard related lists
- Use field-level security
- Define workflow
- Set up workflow rules
- Set up workflow tasks & alerts
- Plan approvals using workflow
- Use the approval wizard – standard vs. jump start
- Create workflow approvals
Security & Access:
- Create & Manager Users
- Set organization-wide defaults
- Learn about record accessed
- Create the role hierarchy
- Learn about role transfer & mass Transfer functionality
- Profiles, Login History
- Importing overview
- Learn about import solutions & Custom Object records using the data loader
- User mass delete
- Initiate weekly export
- Use storage
- Create custom reports
- Use advanced filters
- Use conditional highlighting
- Use custom summary formulas
- Use dashboards
Extending Salesforce CRM:
- Learn about custom objects
- Learn about custom tabs
- Learn about custom web tabs
- The AppExchange
- Install an app
- Delete an app
- Introduction and Tools
- Purpose of Visualfoce
- MVC Architecture
- Variables and Formulas
- Standard Controllers and Standard List Controllers
- Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions
- Using static resources and custom components
- Styling VF pages
- Overriding buttons, links and tabs with VF
- Advanced examples
- Introduction to Apex
- Pupose of Apex
- Invoking Apex
- Classes, Objects and Interfaces
- Testing Apex
- Dynamic Apex
- Batch Apex
- Debugging Apex
- Deploying Apex
- Developing Apex in managed packages
sObjects and the Database
- sObjects and the Database
- What is an sObject
- SOQL and SOSL Queries
Salesforce is the world’s top customer relationship management and offers new opportunities to skilled professionals. Our training assists you in making you job ready through our practical training approach.
SLAInstiute consists of expert trainers who offer professional and practical Salesforce training in Chennai. Our trainers impart knowledge in such a way that you ace the Salesforce CRM and the Apex coding to leverage all the business requirements from your customers.
1. The most “Encouraging, Supportive and Quality” Education both for Technical and Life skill.
2. One of the Best “Affordable” Education with “Friendly and Knowledgeable” Staffs.
3. Surety for “Placements” with Good Companies.
I’ve been trained for “Software Testing” by “Ms. Shivaranjini” the most Dedicated Trainer of the SLA and I really Thank my Trainer and the Placement Dept. of SLA to make my career most Successful.
— Brindha Yuvarani, Software Testing, 28 DEC 2018
Completed my course in software testing. My trainer is sivaranjani mam whose teaching is excellent that learning testing became so easy. Thanks to RK sir for providing excellent soft skills training. Thanks to SLA for providing great placement opportunities. Good place to learn technical as well as soft skills and getting placed in core companies.
— Varsha Raj, Software Testing, 2 Dec 2018
Hi.. Currently I’m pursuing software testing course in SLA, my trainers Sivaranjini mam, RK sir and sai sir makes me shine in IT field..
SLA… The easy way to get IT job.. Trust me..
— NARESHBABU J, Software Testing, 1 DEC 2018