Struts Training in Chennai
Join the Struts Institute in Chennai – Softlogic Academy. Our training course will give you the required skills to be one of the best picks by the IT employers. Reach the peak of success with the career-oriented approach of SLA!
- Best Struts Courses in Chennai with Our Expert Trainer
- Assured Placement Training Institute in Chennai
- Free Demo Class for Struts Courses
Let’s talk about your Courses.
There is no denying that Java is one of the happening technologies. However, nowadays the knowledge of basic Java may not be enough for the aspiring candidate to fetch an IT job. So the point of concern is that the candidate can also get promotions if he/she migrates to challenging Java frameworks including Struts. Now call SLA and attend the free demo class. Later, you can enroll in a batch and get to know about this efficient framework in Java!
What is Struts?
Struts is something that can be applied to take the reach of the Java Servlet API to a new dimension. It lets the developer to develop an architecture that serves his/her particular requirements.
Being an opens source framework for forming Web Application with the help of Java technology, Apache Struts motivates developers to take up a MVC architecture for the purpose of their application.
The Training sessions in SLA are highly interactive with dedicated attention to each individual.
Corporate Training and Customized online Training In SLA Institute for the working professionals.
SLA Focus on not only theory but also practicals so that the student can gain real-time knowledge
Why to learn Struts?
Struts is widely applied for creating Java EE web applications. This has been developed more than a decade ago; however, the company developing the framework has been frequently updating it. This ascertains that it is a primary skillset for Java developers who want to carve a niche for themselves.
The MVC design pattern’s foremost application was Struts and this platform has evolved a lot through recent developments in Java, Java EE technologies.
- Advantages of Struts: There is a fine line of distinction between presentation logic and business logic.
- The action class only needs to be changed for the purpose of changing from one database to another.
- It can be modified without any hassle.
- The code can be debugged in a convenient manner.
- MVC and Model 2
- Command Pattern
- Jakarta Struts
- More XML, Less Java!
- Action Mappings
- JavaBeans in Struts
- Working with Forms
- Presentation Technology
- Command Pattern for Web Applications
- Action and ActionMapping
- Struts Configuration
- Selecting a Forward
- Global Forwards
- Declarative Exception Handling
- Global Exception Handlers
- Working with HTML Forms
- Action Forms a/k/a Form Beans
- Relationship to Input
- Relationship to Actions
- Relationship to the Model
- Relationship to Output
- DynaActionForm and Map-Backed Forms
- Coarse-Grained Form Beans
Struts Tag Libraries
- Building View Components
- Struts Tag Libraries
- Attributes and Struts Expressions
- Building Forms
- html:text>et. al.
- Forms and Form Beans
- Scope and Duration of Form Data
- Managing Hyperlinks
- Error Messages
- Logic Tags
SLA has a unique training methodology which is filled with student-centric approach. We believe in small batch sizes and makes sure that there is dedicated attention to students. Our fees is reasonable and the student gains real time experience.
Other courses you might be interested in:
- Core Java Training
- J2EE Training
- Hibernate Training
- Spring Training
- Struts Training
- Advanced Java Training
1. The most “Encouraging, Supportive and Quality” Education both for Technical and Life skill.
2. One of the Best “Affordable” Education with “Friendly and Knowledgeable” Staffs.
3. Surety for “Placements” with Good Companies.
I’ve been trained for “Software Testing” by “Ms. Shivaranjini” the most Dedicated Trainer of the SLA and I really Thank my Trainer and the Placement Dept. of SLA to make my career most Successful.
— Brindha Yuvarani, Software Testing, 28 DEC 2018
Completed my course in software testing. My trainer is sivaranjani mam whose teaching is excellent that learning testing became so easy. Thanks to RK sir for providing excellent soft skills training. Thanks to SLA for providing great placement opportunities. Good place to learn technical as well as soft skills and getting placed in core companies.
— Varsha Raj, Software Testing, 2 Dec 2018
Hi.. Currently I’m pursuing software testing course in SLA, my trainers Sivaranjini mam, RK sir and sai sir makes me shine in IT field..
SLA… The easy way to get IT job.. Trust me..
— NARESHBABU J, Software Testing, 1 DEC 2018